Here are the topics.
1. Diamonds – Questions about People Named Diamond
2. Hearts – Questions about Questions about deer
3. Spades – Questions about Gardening
4. Clubs – Questions About Soccer Clubs
5. Aces – Questions About Fighter Pilots
6. Jacks – Questions about Jacks
7. Queens – Questions about Queens, New York
8. Kings – Questions about Elvis Impersonators in Pop Culture
9. Jokers – Guess the Comedian based on the Line
10. Rules for Draw and Stud Poker – Questions about Rules for Draw and Stud Poker
And now round one!
1. In what Western film series did Lou Diamond Philips play Jose Chavez y Chavez?
2. What is the fabric-inspired name of the furry coat that covers antlers as they regrow?
3. What substance are plants grown on in the form of gardening called hügelkultur?
4. Which soccer team is nicknamed “the Red Devils”?
5. What is Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen’s more famous nickname?
6. What alternative name for the game of jacks is named after a bodypart that is used as a game piece?
7. Which famed magician is buried in Machpaleh cemetery?
8. Which future Academy Award winning director appeared on The Golden Girls as one of many Elvis impersonators?
9. “I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.”
10. How many cards are drawn in a Cantrell draw?