1. Probably at least once every other work day.1) How often do you dance?
2) What's a great idea for a noir movie no one has done yet?
3) If you had a motor cycle gang, what would your insignia look like?
4) What real person who hasn't gotten a musical needs one?
5) What is your favourite Ray Bradbury work?
2. In a world that's a like a technicolor musical, a detective stuck in black and white is an outcast and is approached by mayor to investigate a murder that might be committed by someone foreseeing the "Easy Riders, Raging Bulls" of 70s cinema.
3. Just... too many snakes. You think it's a lot? No, more snakes! That or the "menacing aura" onomatopoeia from Jojo.
4. Porntip Rojanasunan, Thailand's "Dr. Death", a forensic scientist who gained celebrity status for her outrageous hair... and oh, yeah, standing up to the Thai police over their handling of forensic evidence. But she's not just a good guy and has made a few questionable claims as well (promoting a "bomb detector" that... just doesn't work). Seems like a complicated hero has potential for great storytelling.
5. Mars is Heaven! Turns out, don't go to Mars...
Read the comic book Fatale. It's a great series about a femme fatale who, thanks to powers beyond her control, has men attracted to her to a deadly degree and reluctantly uses them in her plans to overthrow a cult of old one worshippers.A noir from the viewpoint of the damsel in distress / femme fatale