The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > Talking about food

Old 07-18-2018, 05:28 PM
till the sheriff stops by

Dairy Queen is selling S'More Oreo Blizzards. And they aren't calling them S'Moreo Blizzards. It's a fucking crime.
Old 04-25-2019, 09:37 AM
Um Actually oil outlaw

Pronouns: He/Him

My grocery store started selling these this week and they're the most delicious fucking things I've ever tasted:

Sweet rice dough filled with mango ice cream. They may be only 60 kcal each, but a package is 360 and I sure as fuck am not capable of only eating one. They also have vanilla and chocolate flavours, and they too are delicious.
Old 04-25-2019, 10:32 AM
Not a Beer

Pronouns: he/him (usually)

Oh yeah, mochi ice cream balls are great. Mango is one of my faves too, but I also really like the green tea flavor if you can find it.
Old 04-25-2019, 12:45 PM
Bob

Not that I'm in a place where I can get Blue Bell Ice Cream anymore, but...

Old 04-25-2019, 11:02 PM
Will get there eventually

It's only a matter of time before summer kicks in and Braum's starts carrying Cherry Limeade sherbet again and that cannot come soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Medusa View Post
BLUE BELL
Old 04-26-2019, 03:57 PM
actually an eevee

Pronouns: she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear View Post
My grocery store started selling these this week and they're the most delicious fucking things I've ever tasted:

Sweet rice dough filled with mango ice cream. They may be only 60 kcal each, but a package is 360 and I sure as fuck am not capable of only eating one. They also have vanilla and chocolate flavours, and they too are delicious.
welcome to mochi ice cream! I like to eat them quartered, but when we visit Mikawaya in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles, anything is fair game. Mango is good, green tea is good, but my go-to is Kona Coffee, which I'm not sure if they sell much of outside the store.

They sell mikawaya's mochi ice cream in one of the stores here, but either they sat in the freezer too long, or our freezer doesn't stay cold enough to keep them in good shape, because they get dried out/freezer burnt really fast.

BUT I DIDN"T COME HERE TO TALK ABOUT MOCHI ICE CREAM ALTHOUGH I LOVE IT.

I came here because the ice cream food truck downtown FINALLY had the 'toasted honeycomb' flavor I'd been trying to try for like the last 3 visits. *smh* it was worth the wait! The guy said that he caramelizes the honey to give it the crunchy honeycomb texture :3 it was very good

Tags
dessert