The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > Talking about creating

Old 04-17-2018, 09:03 PM
Eisai Haramasukoi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zef View Post
I got a few largish rubber straps at a con this year, about 8cm at their widest? I take them to events and conventions, tie them to a backpack or a shoulderbag and let the fan flag fly, but yeah, they're too big for regular use From the above, I'll definitely stick Snack Bugaboo and Die!menez to my laptop!

Mamaleph needs some Mother's Day love. Hmm...
If you seriously want to print it, you can grab the high resolution picture from my deviantart account from the previous post (I'm not active in there. It's just for posting high res pic)

maybe resize them if you want. (I think MA-aleph is the biggest stickers in the set though)

...I'm thinking of making NEUTRAL sticker set featuring Pipimi-Doomguy and probably Arthur too since we got bugaboo in CHAOS set

Quote:
I wouldn't worry too much about Atlus or bkub objecting to fan-made custom stickers Plenty of fans make their own "dojin works" for stickers, patches, stationary, etc. to sell or trade at Comiket and other festivals/cons, and I'm sure the copyright owners let it slide --it keeps the brand alive for when they come out with their own official stickers and rubber straps and licensed merch
back then I swear I've saw someone making a "pop team epic x persona 5" sticker set or some merch for an anime con or something....

though I still prefer not to sell it because it wouldn't sell well (many people knows pop team epic. But strange journey? heck series outside persona 3-4-5 are pretty much unknown here, in Indonesia. Especially the Shin Megami Tensei series are unknown here. Few people plays em')

....and I don't plan on international shipping because it's kinda confusing, I dunno about the procedures, I don't have my bank account too (I still live with my parents)

That's why I just let people to do their own thing with the "stickers" set as long they don't use it for commercial purpose.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:09 AM
Eisai Haramasukoi~

Default COMING REAL SOON

Last edited by Duckpasta; Yesterday at 06:07 AM.
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Eisai Haramasukoi~

Default I wanna goho-m

Old Yesterday, 09:58 AM
Find Your Reason

Oh my god I need an inflatable pool Arthur.

Eridanus Doomguy should have been the cover of Deep Strange Journey ;_;
Old Today, 02:28 AM
Eisai Haramasukoi~

Default KATSUO

Old Today, 08:46 AM
Eisai Haramasukoi~

after NEUTRAL set is finished, I dunno if I should continue making pop team epic x megaten stuff since people would be bored if I made the same stuff over and over again.... ;_____;

Tags
bkub okawa , cu chulainn , duckpasta's art , god bless poptepipic