The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about meatspace games

Old 11-28-2018, 01:41 PM
Outraged!

Medical text to the top of the pile, then hyperawareness.

I'll leave the death book alone for now.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:58 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Pronouns: he

Daisy gets a mystery card, and Yorick finds a jacket.

The doom clock ticks. Daisy draws Icy Ghoul:

Fortunately, ghoulfriend is in the cellar, which is where he'll stay. Yorick encounters, wouldn't you know it, more rats.

Doom: 3

Daisy Walker

Resources: 10
Clues: 3
Damage: 4/5
Horror: 5/9
Assets: Holy Rosary, [url=https://imgur.com/XP4CVOb.png]Scrying[/img] (2 charges)
Threats: The Necronomicon

William Yorick

Resources: 5
Clues: 1
Damage: 3/8
Assets: Peter Sylvestre
Threats: Swarm of Rats

Victory: Bury Them Deep (1), Ghoul Minion, Attic (1), Cellar (1)

Attic: 1 clue, Flesh-Eater
Cellar: 3 clues, Icy Ghoul

Since it's a new page, here's the chaos bag again:

1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: 8: 9: 10: 11: 12: 13: 14: 15: 16:

It might be helpful for Daisy to take a swing at the rats. Best case, she saves Yorick an action; worst case, Yorick takes an extra damage and finishes the rats on his own. In any case, the Medical Texts is also a tome and all that entails. I'd use it as your last action, though... just in case.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Outraged!

Seems reasonable.

I'll fight the rats. 14. Cuttin it close.

Play the medical texts

Draw a card

Use my bonus action to try to heal: 7. One step back from the brink.
Old 11-28-2018, 02:30 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Daisy draws, wouldn't you know it, Hyperawareness.

Yorick heads upstairs, but he's not prepared for what he sees in the attic! Or rather, Peter isn't. Peter takes a horror.

Yorick attracts the attention of a nearby Flesh-Eater. Yorick moves to disengage.

Yorick gathers Unexpected Courage to investigate the dark attic.

Well, better now than on the Medical Texts roll. Yorick will Live and Learn from this failure.

Impressed by Yorick's determination and investigative prowess, Peter forgets all about the horror.

Daisy draws Manual Dexterity, and Yorick draws another "Not without a fight!"

Doom ticks on, and it's once again encounter time. Daisy encounters some Rotting Remains:

This could be a good time to use Fearless. Upstairs, Yorick feels the aftereffects of his visit to the cellar:

Aw, shucks. Yorick is forced to ditch the flashlight. (I had stopped listing it as an asset, but it's not actually discarded just because it ran out of juice, so unless you need the hand slot, you hold onto spent items for occasions like this.)

Doom: 4

Daisy Walker

Resources: 9
Damage: 3/5
Assets: Holy Rosary, Scrying (2 charges), Medical Texts

William Yorick

Resources: 6
Clues: 2
Assets: Peter Sylvestre
Threats: Flesh-Eater

Go ahead and resolve Rotting Remains before you take your turn. All that's left for the Agenda at this point is for Yorick to return to the hallway, so this is a good turn to prep up. Never mind! We're still a clue short, so we need to head to the cellar again. What's the plan?
Old 11-28-2018, 02:53 PM
Outraged!

Rotting remains: test with fearless. 10. Fudge. There goes my rosary and I take 1 sanity hit on top of it.

I think I need to let you go to the cellar first, I'm not going to survive a swipe from that ghoul and he is way too fast so I'm going to hang tight and wait for you to lead the way down there.

I can't really take a bunch of horror hits so I guess I'll draw a couple cards, maybe play one of them and try to heal once. Let's draw one to start and see what it is.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:06 PM
Yes, let's feast!

You can decide where to put the horror if you'd like to keep the Rosary around (e.g. by putting 1 on the Rosary and 2 on Daisy).

Since you're (probably wisely) staying out of the cellar, Yorick will take the initiative. He evades the Flesh-Eater:

Then he goes back to the hallway and wields his .45 Automatic.

Daisy pulls Guts with her first action. What now?

Doom: 4

Daisy Walker

Resources: 9
Damage: 3/5
Assets: Holy Rosary, Scrying (2 charges), Medical Texts

William Yorick

Resources: 2
Assets: Peter Sylvestre, .45 Automatic (4 ammo)

Attic: Flesh-Eater
Old 11-28-2018, 03:57 PM
Outraged!

I'll draw one more card, pull out hyperawareness and use it to gain +1 to another crack at the medical texts with my bonus.

Good thing I did, rolled another fricken 10.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:18 PM
Yes, let's feast!

It's your tote bag!

Daisy feels relatively healthy now. Thanks, reading!

Daisy finds an old book, and Yorick feels l-l-lucky!

Doom ticks on, and the Agenda is close at hand. Daisy attracts a Ghoul Minion, and Yorick hears Dissonant Voices.

Yorick knows Daisy's more likely to find a clue in the cellar. He fires his .45 at Daisy's assailant:

He then moves to the cellar, taking damage and attracting the Icy Ghoul. He fires a round at the fiend:

A solid hit, but it's still standing.

Doom: 5

Daisy Walker

Resources: 7
Damage: 2/5
Assets: Holy Rosary, Scrying (2 charges), Medical Texts, Hyperawareness

William Yorick

Resources: 3
Damage: 4/8
Assets: Peter Sylvestre, .45 Automatic (2 ammo)
Threats: Dissonant Voices, Icy Ghoul (2 damage)

Cellar: 3 clues

It's up to Daisy now. Find the last clue we need!
Old 11-28-2018, 04:34 PM
Outraged!

To the cellar.

Investigate. Rolled a 6. Gimme dat clue!

Probably doesn't matter if I move back to the hallway now or next turn since you're staying here so I guess I'll pull my tote bag out.

Let's read some more medical texts, why the hell not. Using that hyperawareness again though. 5. Didn't need it.
Old 11-28-2018, 06:40 PM
Yes, let's feast!

I'm guessing you're still self-targeting with Medical Texts, even though Yorick is about to bleed for you.

That's fine, though. After the Icy Ghoul does its business, Yorick has two health remaining, and Peter still clings to his one sanity. Yorick still has a jaunty Leather Coat, after all, so he's fine.

Daisy finds a Magnifying Glass, and Yorick draws "Look what I found!" These couldn't have come at a more useless time.

"Maybe our encounter luck will be better!"

Yes, it's the return of Grasping Hands for Daisy. They really have it out for her. Yorick will commit "Not without a fight!" yet again unless Daisy doesn't want it. Daisy has Manual Dexterity to toss on the pile, too. Blinding Light also has a Speed icon, and I just realized I've forgotten to put that in her hand ever since she drew it.

Doom: 6

Daisy Walker

Resources: 7
Clues: 4
Damage: 1/5
Assets: Holy Rosary, Scrying (2 charges), Medical Texts, Hyperawareness, Daisy's Tote Bag

William Yorick

Resources: 4
Damage: 6/8
Assets: Peter Sylvestre (1 horror), .45 Automatic (2 ammo)
Threats: Dissonant Voices, Icy Ghoul (2 damage)

Cellar: 2 clues

Once you decide how to resolve Grasping Hands, you can take your turn. Make sure you wind up in the hallway. I'll meet you there.
Old 11-28-2018, 07:03 PM
Outraged!

I値l add blinding light edit: manual dexterity to the pile and roll a 4. Should be okay and I get another card. Yay!

I値l try medical texts on you, with the hyper awareness assist. 12. There, feel better buddy.

Cash in my emergency cache.

Head to the hallway.

If I still have an action to burn I値l pull out my lore book I guess. How many acts are there? Feels like there is more.

edit: oh wait that yelling dude probably precludes some of that . Whatever order allows most of what I tried to do.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:36 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Yelling dude is Yorick's, so I think you're fine as is.

Pitching Manual Dexterity nets you Mind over Matter, a.k.a. Hero Mode.

As a bonus action, Yorick feels better.

Daisy gets rich, moves to the hallway, and pulls out another book.

Yorick fires one more shot at the chilly monster:

That's one for the books. And speaking of books, Yorick books it back to the hallway. He'd like to play a card at this point, but he's too busy listening to the voices in his head. He'll have to settle for drawing a card:

It'll make a great replacement for the gun someday.

Daisy draws Working a Hunch, and Yorick draws Dodge.

The round ends, and the duo share what they've learned and concoct a plan:

OK, there's a lot to unpack here. First, let's flip the Parlor:

Some definite ghoul activity in that room, and Lita Chandler has been doing her fair share of the lifting, by the looks of things.

As the barrier to the parlor disappears, the hooded ghoul comes forth into the hallway!

As doom ticks, the Agenda advances, too:

We discard Grasping Hands, Obscuring Fog, Swarm of Rats, and finally Ghoul Minion, who engages Daisy.

Our final Agenda and Act are now in play. One way or another, this adventure is coming to a close. Make sure to read the new cards.

Oh, but that's not all, is it? We've each gotten a new monster on our tails, but we haven't drawn our encounters for this mythos phase! Daisy picks Ancient Evils, and Yorick attracts a Ravenous Ghoul.

Doom: 1

Daisy Walker

Resources: 10
Assets: Holy Rosary, Scrying (2 charges), Medical Texts, Hyperawareness, Daisy's Tote Bag, Old Book of Lore
Threats: The Necronomicon, Ghoul Minion

William Yorick

Damage: 5/8
Assets: Peter Sylvestre, .45 Automatic (1 ammo)
Threats: Ghoul Priest, Ravenous Ghoul

Victory: Bury Them Deep (1), Ghoul Minion (0), Icy Ghoul, Attic (1), Cellar (1)

Parlor: Lita Chandler

Yorick means to kill the Ghoul Priest this round. What's Daisy's plan?
Old 11-28-2018, 09:09 PM
Bob

Ever since Netrunner died I've been digging into Arkham Horror LCG. It's a ton of fun with a lot of the good design that kept me coming back to Netrunner!
Old 11-28-2018, 09:22 PM
Outraged!

Gotta play that mind over matter and take a couple swings at the ghoul minion with the power of books. 4, 7. Should take care of it.

So I can try to parley with Lita? I値l try that with hyperawareness. Rolled a 4... success?

Note my rosary is gone
Old 11-28-2018, 10:14 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Lita's in the parlor. Maybe take a swing at the Ghoul Priest with your last action? Also, you have the bonus tome action that you might as well use once the minion's dead.
Old 11-29-2018, 05:42 AM
Outraged!

Ah yes, forgot where we were.

Feeling emboldened, I throw a book at the priest as well. Roll 7 with hyperawareness which should be enough to smack him.

Will use the lore book for my bonus action. Go ahead and find a card for yourself.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:33 AM
Yes, let's feast!

Yorick made a major miscalculation: the Ghoul Priest has 10 health, not 5. No way are we burning through that in a round or two, so we need to get rid of the Ravenous Ghoul, too.

The old book teaches Yorick that Daisy needs a hand every now and then:

Yorick evades the Ghoul Priest, tossing "Not without a fight!" for a +3 bonus.

That was rather unlucky, so Yorick pitches Lucky! Yorick then takes aim at the Ravenous Ghoul, adding Vicious Blow for an extra point of damage:

Even with two ghouls present, the shot hits home, and the Ravenous Ghoul falls. But Yorick's gun has run dry, so it's time for the Baseball Bat.

Per the Agenda, the Ghoul Priest, now unengaged, moves to the Parlor.

Daisy draws Dr. Milan Christopher, who's too late to be of much use. Yorick pulls Take Heart.

The Agenda gains two doom, since there's exactly one ghoul in the hallway or parlor. Daisy draws Crypt Chill, and Yorick hears the voices again.

Yorick could take the Crypt Chill with "Let me handle this!", but Daisy has a lot more stuff she's probably willing to part with. It's tempting to throw Guts at this test, but it might be better to save that for Blinding Light (see below).

Doom: 3

Daisy Walker

Resources: 6 (I had forgotten to deduct for Old Book of Lore)
Assets: Scrying (2 charges), Medical Texts, Hyperawareness, Daisy's Tote Bag, Old Book of Lore

William Yorick

Resources: 3
Damage: 5/8
Assets: Peter Sylvestre, Baseball Bat
Threats: Dissonant Voices

Victory: Bury Them Deep (1), Ghoul Minion (0), Icy Ghoul, Attic (1), Cellar (1)

Parlor: Lita Chandler, Ghoul Priest

With 10 ghoul health to chew through, Lita would be a tremendous asset in this fight. It doesn't matter who's got her as long as someone does, and Daisy's clearly better statted for it. I recommend Daisy run into the parlor, fire off a Blinding Light to evade the priest, and parley with Lita. You've got one or two more actions on top of that.

Yorick will then come into the parlor and take a few swings at the ghoul. With any luck, that's six damage already.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:41 AM
Yes, let's feast!

Oh, by the way, I just noticed the "Retaliate" keyword on the Ghoul Priest. That means that if you attack and miss, it gets a free attack on you.

So...

don't miss
Old 11-29-2018, 09:55 AM
Outraged!

Yeah I'm not passing that will test anytime soon. 14. Bye-bye scrying.

Move to Parlour.

Blinding light against the priest committing guts for the +2, if that is allowed, rather not take any chances. Rolled 5. Phew.
Hyperawareness test with Lita. Rolled 4. Pass.

I guess Lita comes into play controlled so I don't have to burn an action to take her out of my hand, right? Does that circle mean tap her to activate the +1 damage?

I'll play the kukiri for my last action just in case and try the old book of lore on myself for the bonus. Rolled an 11, skull. Just -1 from the priest, right?
Old 11-29-2018, 10:18 AM
Yes, let's feast!

The Ghoul Priest is blinded! The success from Guts allows you to draw another card... and it's Guts.

Daisy convinces Lita to join Team Investigator. Lita jumps straight into your Ally slot. The circle icon means it happens in response to something, and it can activate out of turn.

Old Book of Lore doesn't take a skill check. Did you mean Medical Texts? (This ends up not mattering.)

Yorick runs to the parlor and takes a couple of whacks at the priest with his bat. To the first, he commits Leather Coat:

Excellent! That's three damage. Yorick retrieves Vicious Blow and commits it to his second attack.

The cultist is -1, so Baseball Bat, Lita, and Vicious Blow increase this attack's damage to four. Including Blinding Light, the Ghoul Priest is at 8 damage.

The Ghoul Priest regains his vision and reengages with Yorick.

Yorick draws Emergency Cache, and Daisy draws Knife. Doom advances by 2, Daisy is Frozen in Fear, and Yorick finds more rats.

Yorick attacks once more, committing Take Heart and "Let me handle this!"

The Ghoul Priest breathes its last.

Now Daisy must decide how to resolve this scenario. Lita is furious that we dispelled the seal that was trapping the ghouls (and us) in Daisy's house; she wants to burn it all to the ground. But Yorick is aghast. What kind of psycho breaks into your house, traps you inside, then tells you to burn it down?

Whatever you choose, this decision will weigh more heavily on Daisy than Yorick. It is, after all, her home.

Victory: Bury Them Deep (1), Ghoul Minion (0), Icy Ghoul (1), Ghoul Priest (2), Attic (1), Cellar (1)
Old 11-29-2018, 10:23 AM
Outraged!

Oh yeah, forgot how to activate the old lore and was way too lazy to scroll up.

No way I'm burning it down. It's a very nice house, give or take a few zombies.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:56 AM
Yes, let's feast!

You refuse to follow the overzealous woman's order and kick her out of your home for fear that she will set it ablaze without your permission.

"Fools! You are making a grave mistake!" she warns. "You do not understand the threat that lurks below... the grave danger we are all in!"

Still shaken by the night's events, you decide to hear the woman out. Perhaps she can shed some light on these bizarre events... but she doesn't seem to trust you very much.
  • In your Campaign Log, record that your house is still standing.
  • The lead investigator earns 1 experience, as she refuses to let the night's events destroy her life.
  • Each investigator earns experience equal to the Victory X value of each card in the victory display. Each investigator earns 2 bonus experience as he or she gains insight into the hidden world of the Mythos.

That's 9 XP for Daisy and 8 for Yorick.

Interlude: Deckbuilding

Let's spend some XP.
  • Acquiring a new level 0 card costs 1 XP.
  • Acquiring a higher-level card costs XP equal to the card's level. On ArkhamDB, these cards show up in list format as "Card Name (X)," where X is the level.
  • If the card has the exceptional keyword, double the XP cost, and you can't include more than one card with that title. (I mentioned earlier that *Unique cards can only have one copy, but that wasn't correct.)
  • If the card has the same name as a card in your deck, you may instead replace that card and pay the difference in level. (Not especially relevant right now, since your entire deck is level 0.)
  • Any unspent XP can be carried through to the next scenario, but you might as well spend it if you can find something good to spend it on.

While those are the normal rules, we're going to bend them since you didn't actually build a deck. At this point, you can build your deck from scratch if you like, adding 9 XP worth of upgraded cards. Your deck requirements/restrictions are listed on your investigator card:

To summarize: 30 cards, comprising any Seeker/Neutral card and Mystic cards level 0-2. On top of that, you'll keep Daisy's Tote Bag, The Necronomicon, and Psychosis. You can't have more than two of any card in your deck.

Helpful links:
Of course, Yorick needs to spend some XP as well. Let's buy some cards, and we'll be back after a brief intermission.
Old 11-29-2018, 12:12 PM
Outraged!

We playing from any available card or sticking to the Core set?
Old 11-29-2018, 12:24 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Take your pick. My deck isn't core, and the options for XP in core aren't especially exciting.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:06 PM
Outraged!

All right, you've got me hooked. Made an arkhamdb account and everything. Definitely know what I'm buying the missus for christmas. She'll eat this up.

jpfriction's deck

Daisy Walker
Packs: From Return to the Night of the Zealot (2) to The Depths of Yoth

Assets
1x Hyperawareness [2] (Return to the Night of the Zealot)
1x Daisy's Tote Bag (Core Set)
1x The Necronomicon:John Dee Translation (Core Set)
1x Old Book of Lore (Core Set)
1x Research Librarian (Core Set)
2x Dr. Milan Christopher:Professor of Entomology (Core Set)
1x Medical Texts (Core Set)
1x Magnifying Glass [1] (Core Set)
1x Encyclopedia [2] (Core Set)
2x Holy Rosary (Core Set)
1x Shrivelling (Core Set)
1x Arcane Studies (Core Set)
1x Clarity of Mind (The Dunwich Legacy)
1x Archaic Glyphs:Untranslated (The Path to Carcosa)
1x In the Know [1] (The Path to Carcosa)
1x Thermos (The Depths of Yoth)

Events
2x Mind over Matter (Core Set)
1x Working a Hunch (Core Set)
1x Blinding Light (Core Set)
2x Emergency Cache (Core Set)
1x "I've got a plan!" (The Miskatonic Museum)
1x Expose Weakness [1] (Undimensioned and Unseen)
1x Persuasion (Threads of Fate)

Skills
1x Deduction (Core Set)
1x Guts (Core Set)
1x Manual Dexterity (Core Set)
1x Unexpected Courage (Core Set)
1x Deduction [2] (The Essex County Express)

Enemy
1x Silver Twilight Acolyte (Core Set)
Old 11-29-2018, 02:13 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Hah! Well, you're ahead of me.

Silver Twilight Acolyte isn't your weakness. You should have Psychosis instead. Everything else looks good.

Here's what Yorick is interested in:
  • Lucky! (2) - Adds a card draw to the already-excellent effect.
  • A Test of Will (1) - It's like the Ward of Protection that you had in the last deck, but a bit better.
  • Flare (1) - Strong attack or "free" ally? Sounds incredible.
  • Peter Sylvestre (3) - Peter was an excellent horror sponge. The upgrade gives him +1 sanity and me +1 Speed.
  • Key of Ys (5) - +3 to all stats?! Milling 10 cards that Yorick can dig back up?!

OK, that cinches it. I'm going to pitch "Look what I found!" and Cherished Keepsake in exchange for Super Peter and the Key of Ys. As long as I have something besides the Key that can soak horror (i.e. an ally, ideally Peter), I can sustain an enormous stat boost.

The Key does occupy Cherished Keepsake's slot, so I can't have both, which is unfortunate, because Cherished Keepsake is also a nice horror soak.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:07 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Oh hey, that's only 7 XP -- Super Peter is 2, not 3. I'll toss Flashlight for a Flare to round things out.

Full deck:
Assets
1x .45 Automatic (Core Set)
1x Guard Dog (Core Set)
1x Leather Coat (Core Set)
2x Baseball Bat (Core Set)
1x Peter Sylvestre:Big Man on Campus (The Dunwich Legacy)
1x Peter Sylvestre:Big Man on Campus [2] (The Dunwich Legacy)
1x Key of Ys:Let the Storm Rage [5] (Dim Carcosa)

Events
1x Evidence! (Core Set)
1x Dodge (Core Set)
1x Dynamite Blast (Core Set)
2x Lucky! (Core Set)
2x Emergency Cache (Core Set)
1x Flare [1] (The Miskatonic Museum)
1x Bury Them Deep (The Path to Carcosa)
1x "Let me handle this!" (The Path to Carcosa)
1x Fight or Flight (The Unspeakable Oath)
2x Live and Learn (Heart of the Elders)

Skills
2x Vicious Blow (Core Set)
2x Unexpected Courage (Core Set)
2x Resourceful (The Path to Carcosa)
2x "Not without a fight!" (Black Stars Rise)
1x Last Chance (The Forgotten Age)
1x Take Heart (Heart of the Elders)

Treachery
1x Paranoia (Core Set)

Enemy
1x Graveyard Ghouls (The Path to Carcosa)
Old 11-29-2018, 10:11 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Chapter Two
The Midnight Masks
In the wake of the disaster at Daisy's home, Lita Chandler, the red-haired woman from your parlor, lays out a tale that -- even in light of what you have just witnessed -- strains the limits of your belief.

"The creatures in your home," she claims, "are called ghouls -- cruel beings who plague the crypts, caverns, and tunnels beneath the city of Arkham..."
We know, Lita. It said so right on their cards!
"These creatures feed on the corpses of humans, and they are served by a dark cult within Arkham whose members have inexplicably come to worship the ancient master of the ghouls. This cult has been killing innocent people and feeding them to the ghouls, satiating a monstrous hunger. A dark balance was maintained. Until now. Recently," Lita continues, "one of their lairs, where the corpses were stored, was destroyed. Since then, the ghouls have been more active than usual. I have tracked their movements and tried my best to stop them from running amok throughout the city. But I think there is something worse going on. The cult has been planning something darker, and more ominous, than anything I have yet observed. Indications are that this plan shall come to fruition tonight, shortly after midnight. Beyond that, I cannot fathom what to expect.

"Many of the cultists," Lita continues, "will seem like everyday people, despite their foul intentions. Whenever the cult meets, its members don masks shaped like the skulls of various animals to protect their identities from one another. These masks are our mark. Symbols of death and decay. We must unmask the cultists to expose and derail their plans. We have but a few hours. The more cultists we find before midnight, the better."
Lita talks a lot, but what she doesn't mention is that she's leaving us to do all the legwork.

Here's what we're up against:

We need to scour Arkham for the cult leaders. Because Daisy chose to leave her house standing, we'll start there. The bad news is that this means an extra action to get out of there. The good news?

Clues and supplies! You can ignore the text about the Ghoul Priest; that only matters if we failed to kill him in the previous chapter.

Here's the scenario card. As you can see, there will be cultists, and they will have doom on them. In fact, here's our first one now!

This gentleman starts the game in Southside. Doom on enemies counts towards advancing the Agenda. Speaking of which, let's take a peek.

There are two Agendas and just the one Act in this chapter. Oh -- and there's a new side deck for this scenario. We have five cards in the Cultist deck. We're looking for six unique cultists. While not all six of them are in the five-card Cultist deck, we'll need to do a lot of investigating and discovering. Handily, you don't have to be the one with all the clues in order to use an action to cash them in.

But time is of the essence. We have until midnight to find the cult leaders. The more cultists we interrogate before the stroke of midnight, the better poised we'll be for the epic confrontation in the final chapter.

Daisy Walker

William Yorick

So I've been playing the mulligan rules wrong, it turns out. You can partial-mulligan, and the cards you're tossing aren't returned to your deck until after you draw. Yorick is going to keep his Baseball Bat and redraw the other four, hoping to find Peter or the Key. How's Daisy feeling?
Old 11-30-2018, 05:44 AM
Outraged!

I知 cool with my hand.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:27 AM
Yes, let's feast!

Doom: 0 (+1)

Daisy Walker

William Yorick

Your House: 2 clues
Southside: Acolyte (1 DOOM)

The map is probably a little confusing. Here's the list of connections:

Rivertown <-> Your House, Graveyard, Easttown, Miskatonic U, Southside
Easttown <-> Rivertown, Downtown
Downtown <-> Easttown, Northside
Miskatonic U <-> Northside, St. Mary's, Rivertown, Southside
Southside <-> Miskatonic U, St. Mary's, Rivertown
St. Mary's <-> Miskatonic U, Southside

And Graveyard and Your House only connect to Rivertown.

First order of business: before Daisy leaves home, she should grab the clues there. Ideally, Daisy will focus on clues, and Yorick will clean up the cultists.

Yorick is leaning towards raiding the house, moving to Rivertown, and playing an asset (Baseball Bat or Key).