The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about television games

Old 07-09-2018, 06:57 AM
:O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westerhof View Post
Why do a doujin about a genderswapped Arthur
Hm.
Old 07-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Mystery Contraption

Pronouns: He

There can not possibly be a less-than-100% chance that exists.

The universe would not allow a vacuum of that scale to exist.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:06 AM

You can tell the gameplay speed in Star Fox has been amped up considerably now that it's not chugging. That would pretty much make the game hard mode for sure. Not saying that it couldn't be beaten, but it'd be tough.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:51 AM
a foaming sea bear

Pronouns: they're more hobbyist nouns tbh

Did Star Fox actually slow down during more intense scenes? It's been quite a while since I've touched it in even half-serious measure but I seem to recall it mostly just getting choppy and only really slowing down in moments like when a bomb is fired
Old 07-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Nothing is more powerful

Pronouns: singular they 4 lyfe

There's always Battle Princess Madelyn for genderswapped Arthur only, like, super wholesome.

Quote:
When Creative Director Christopher Obritsch's daughter Madelyn wanted to be in Ghouls ‘n Ghosts, and fight “Green Head,” he said it was someone else’s game - but he could make her a new game. “But girls can’t be knights, Daddy. Only boys!” she said, to which he answered “Pshh…What color do you want your armor to be?” The answer was pink! And that’s how this game started. Chris's daughter Madelyn loves the first stage of Ghouls ‘n Ghosts and makes him play it over and over again. Why? Because she wants to see him fight “Green head," the Shielder boss at the end of the first stage. It’s not hard for her to twist his rubber arm, as it’s been his favorite game since it came out - all those years ago.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muteKi View Post
Did Star Fox actually slow down during more intense scenes? It's been quite a while since I've touched it in even half-serious measure but I seem to recall it mostly just getting choppy and only really slowing down in moments like when a bomb is fired
Definitely. Check this video out, for instance. He doesn't sync it up at points where I'd like, but you can easily see how much difference there is in the intro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLcw3O7aTgo

Tags
a whiner is you , chip shortages , emulation , f-zero chance to get one , kirby's dream crusher , link to the preorders , lucy holding the football , nintendo , play it never , sadism , scalp fox 2 , scalp it loud , snes , snes classic edition , star fox 2??? , super stock tracker bros. , tinyconsole.com , why no chrono trigger?