The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > The Pit of Civility

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Vaeran's Avatar
Vaeran Vaeran is online now
whatever it takes
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 6,995
Default ALERT: Pierce Brosnan is slowly becoming Sean Connery.



I hadn't checked in on him recently so I didn't realize how far along in the process he was, but the results are startling. Look at him! The Conneryzation isn't complete yet, but he's easily like 40, 45% Connery in that picture. Under the light of the full moon he probably crosses the halfway mark. Is this the fate of all Bondsmen???

also I guess he's like 400 feet tall now

you'd think TMZ would have covered that
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-06-2017, 06:06 AM
Vaeran's Avatar
Vaeran Vaeran is online now
whatever it takes
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 6,995
Default



Also Neil Patrick Harris went back in time and became Art Garfunkel but we can't worry about that right now
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-06-2017, 06:49 AM
four-so's Avatar
four-so four-so is offline
All are Santa Saturn
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3,095
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaeran View Post


Also Neil Patrick Harris went back in time and became Art Garfunkel but we can't worry about that right now
Looks like he took Lena Dunham with him.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-06-2017, 07:53 AM
Solitayre's Avatar
Solitayre Solitayre is offline
Thanks for noticing me
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 8,701
Default

There can't be two Sean Connerys!


THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-06-2017, 08:01 AM
Ample Vigour's Avatar
Ample Vigour Ample Vigour is offline
Merry Christmas, Ma
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 22,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitayre View Post
There can't be two Sean Connerys!


THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
I finally understand why Connery has vanished from public life
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-06-2017, 08:06 AM
Deptford's Avatar
Deptford Deptford is online now
Fifth Business
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,769
Default

Also, he just fired a bullet.

...is Jackie Chan the bullet?

When a Pierce Brosnan turn into a Sean Connery, do his bullets start turning into Jackie Chans?

Jackie is looking around like he just gained self-awareness and is wondering "Wasn't I a bullet just now?"

And Mr. Brosnan is also looking a little shook up, too. He'll probably be happy eventually, though, when he realizes that a gun which serves as an endless Jackie Chan-generator is far more powerful than a gun which merely fires deadly high-speed projectiles.

An endless army of Jackie Chans is the doomsday scenario that the film's protagonist is trying to stop. The protagonist, meanwhile, is played by Sean Connery who is slowly turning into Pierce Brosnan, and he looks almost identical to the villain, played by Pierce Brosnan slowly turning into Sean Connery, since they're both about half-way through the process of metamorphosing into each other.

Confusion is avoided, however, by the helpful fact that only one of them is 400 feet tall and wreathed in fire and debris.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Zef's Avatar
Zef Zef is offline
Find Your Reason
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Vortex World
Posts: 28,345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaeran View Post
The Chinese remake of Ant-Man is looking pretty good!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-06-2017, 08:50 AM
Ample Vigour's Avatar
Ample Vigour Ample Vigour is offline
Merry Christmas, Ma
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 22,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deptford View Post
Also, he just fired a bullet.

...is Jackie Chan the bullet?

When a Pierce Brosnan turn into a Sean Connery, do his bullets start turning into Jackie Chans?

Jackie is looking around like he just gained self-awareness and is wondering "Wasn't I a bullet just now?"

And Mr. Brosnan is also looking a little shook up, too. He'll probably be happy eventually, though, when he realizes that a gun which serves as an endless Jackie Chan-generator is far more powerful than a gun which merely fires deadly high-speed projectiles.

An endless army of Jackie Chans is the doomsday scenario that the film's protagonist is trying to stop. The protagonist, meanwhile, is played by Sean Connery who is slowly turning into Pierce Brosnan, and he looks almost identical to the villain, played by Pierce Brosnan slowly turning into Sean Connery, since they're both about half-way through the process of metamorphosing into each other.

Confusion is avoided, however, by the helpful fact that only one of them is 400 feet tall and wreathed in fire and debris.
I think this was a Golden Harvest release in 1985
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Vaeran's Avatar
Vaeran Vaeran is online now
whatever it takes
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 6,995
Default

I want to watch the movie Deptford describes.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Torzelbaum's Avatar
Torzelbaum Torzelbaum is offline
????? LV 13 HP 292/
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 10,357
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaeran View Post
I want to watch
everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaeran View Post
Deptford describes.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
connereye , die another man , he's the man now dawg , lyconnthropy , the beard is not enough

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Your posts İyou, 2007