The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > Talking about creating

Old 11-21-2018, 04:20 PM
Brain Genius

Pronouns: he/him

I'd put money into that. I suppose I know your paypal so I could just do it anyway...
Old 11-22-2018, 10:32 AM
linktr.ee/stuartgipp

It would be egregious of me to suggest that you do so, but I will not discourage it.
Old 11-22-2018, 03:33 PM
Brain Genius

Pronouns: he/him

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhair60 View Post
It would be egregious of me to suggest that you do so, but I will not discourage it.
Okay. Well, it ain't a ps4, but it's somethin'.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:35 AM
linktr.ee/stuartgipp

Cross-posting from my Patreon because I feel like I owe it to lovely TT, where this thing got started

Quote:
I won't mince words or make false promises. Stuart Gipp in Video World is dead. I came to this decision yesterday, thinking about how long it's been since the last one, about how desperately I wanted to make that third series in its entirety. It would have been out of obligation. This may seem like a ridiculous thing to say about such a little-seen, silly video series, but it became a bit of an albatross around my neck. I didn't want to make long videos any more (20 mins+), but equally didn't want to cut Video World down to size. I was dissatisfied with the last one for this reason. So yes, Video World is not coming back.

HOWEVER.

With my acceptance of Video World being finished, I experienced a wave of enthusiasm for doing a new show - something even more bitesize and fast-paced and featuring many of the Video World segments (Arse News, Furious Video Games Man, Dank MAMEs, PC Gone Mad etc). Ultimately, not that different to Video World, but breezier. Son of Video World.

I'm calling the new show Stuart Jam and hoping to launch it in the new year, if not sooner. Episodes will be short, but packed with silliness and observations about everyone's favourite consumer product - videogames. I'm also planning on a more frequent release schedule to go with the smaller workload.

Stuart Jam. For me, it's basically Video World without the baggage.

Please stay tuned!
Old 03-20-2019, 07:48 PM
Still writing out 2018.

Ayyye!

Sad to see Video World go, but proud of you for recognizing that the format wasn’t working for you anymore. Looking forward to your next new thing Madhair.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:09 PM
Tausendsassa

Whatever you decide to make, I'll keep watching. I love all your videos (and comics).
Old 03-21-2019, 06:27 PM
????? LV 13 HP 292/

Pronouns: he, him, his

It's the end of the world and I feel fine because we get jam.

Tags
boy joystick controls , fleshlight payola , frogs , frogs are art , furious video games man , games are art , games aren't art , the madhair thread