The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about television games

Old 11-30-2018, 10:23 AM
SEASON'S BEATINGS

Pronouns: DUDE/BRO
Default 2019 Gaming Predictions

OH SHIT IS IT ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ DECEMBER ALREADY?!

SMASH BROS SWITCH'S DLC WILL MOSTLY NOT BLOW OUR FUCKING MINDS. They already threw in most of the REALLY BIG EXCITING characters like Bayonetta and the Belmont Bois and Mega Man, and already made us all go "holy shiiiiiiiiiiit" with Pirannah Plant out of left field. So I'm betting the next few DLC characters will all be relatively safe, sure bets. Rex from Xenoblade 2. A few more of them "lowkey horney" Fire Emblem losers. Some third Party character, but from a company that has really good rapport with Nintendo. All relatively safe and predictable choices, save for...

TRAVIS TOUCHDOWN FOR SMASH! COME ON SUDA MAKE IT FUCKIN HAPPEN.

FUCK MINECRAFT STEVE THO. Motherfucker doesn't DESERVE to be in Smash and so he shall never be! I DECLARE IT SO!

THE SWITCH RE-RELEASES OF THE FINAL FANTASY GAMES WILL BE... FINE. They'll basically be the same as they ever were, but with virtually nonenxistant load times. Maybe a few quality of life improvements like a fast forward button so we don't have to sit through all those summon animations. I'll enjoy playing FF7 in bed.

THE SWITCH RE-RELEASE OF FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES WILL SUCK ASS. This will be because the original game sucked ass. The rerelease will struggle mightily against the forces of suckass from the original, but it can never overcome them. There is no escape from the suckass. Suckass is at the very core of the game.

THE TREND OF BRINGING BACK PLAYSTATION-ERA FRANCHISES WITH EXPENSIVE NEW GRAPHICS WILL CONTINUE. It makes sense to me that people a few years younger than me would revere Spyro and Crash the way I revere Sonic the Goddamn Hedgehog. That's fine. Let the kids have their revivals.

HEY SPEAKING OF SONIC HE'LL GET SOMETHING. The fast boi took most of 2018 off, which is fair. He deserved a break after 2017's 1-2 punch of Mania & Forces. But I figure it's reasonable to expect that he'll get SOMETHING relatively major-ish announced in 2019. Prolly won't come OUT next year, but it'll be on the radar.

SKIES OF ARCADIA ON MODERN SYSTEMS. I WILL BELIEVE IT UNTIL IT BECOMES TRUE.

JET SET RADIO FUTURE ON MODERN SYSTEMS. There's actually a pretty big grassroots push for the Jet Set Radio Sequel to get a second chance of life as a download title. I'm here for it.

THE NEXT GENERATION OF CONSOLES STILL WON'T BE A THING. Somebody somewhere will THREATEN to make something called a PS5, but for the time being everybody seems more than happy with their Xbones PS4s and Switches.

THE SWITCH WILL CONTINUE TO DO VERY WELL FOR SUCH A LATE ENTRANT. It's kind of incredible just how GOOD the switch has done considering the heads start the other systems had on it. And it'll probably continue to do surprisingly well!

LOOTBOXES WILL BECOME *LESS* LEGAL. Maybe not by the US government, but ENOUGH legislation will be proposed and maybe even passed by ENOUGH governing bodies that blizzard et all will suddenly back way the fuck up on virtual gambling for pretend pairs of digital pants.

I'LL ACTUALLY BEAT FINAL FANTASY 15. I really liked having it as a chillout game, and now that "FUCKER STOLE MY PS4" has been resolved, I feel like this'll be the year to ease back into it to whittle away random hours blatantly ignoring the plot.

BREATH OF THE WILD SEQUEL WILL BE HINTED AT. All I want from this highly theoretical game is for it to REALLY LEAN into the Majora's Mask ideal of being weird and offputting. Come on Nintendo, I know you got it in you!

PUBG WILL SLOWLY GO THE WAY OF THE BUFFALO. Fortnight will also get less popular, but it won't outright DIE.

SOMEONE WILL PUBLISH A TERRIFYING DEEP-DIVE ON WHAT HAPPENED TO TELLTALE. The entire internet will pause for a moment to marvel at how a bad company was, in fact, bad. In spite of the mountain of evidence, such as "Every game must be the walking dead season 1" and "Minecraft Story Mode".

I'LL LOVE TRAVIS STRIKES AGAIN. Really going out on a limb there.

THE CATHERINE REMAKE WILL COMPLETELY VINDICATE ME. I was already vindicated when Catherine came out the first time and I called it "fucking Gross" and everybody was like "No you just don't get it", only to realize 7 years too late that WOW it was fucking gross. This time tho, none of of you will even waste time telling me I just didn't get it. All of you will immediately go "holy shit BEAT was right this is FUCKING GROSS" and I'll be all like "No shit."

I'LL LOVE BAYONETTA 3. How shocking.

SQUARE WILL TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE ACTUALLY EXISTS. They'll put out a new trailer near the tail end of the year, It will contain no gameplay footage, and no parts of the game outside of it's overlong intro in the city where everything sucks. Reno and Rude cannot fail, but they can BE failed, and their inevitable new voice actors will fail them.

SOME HUGE SCANDAL AT *FAMOUS GAME-ADJACENT COMPANY*. Let's say uhhhhhhhhhhh *throws dart at bullet board* TwitchTV. Sure.

VALVE WILL CONTINUE TO GET WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE. I dunno HOW it'll happen but, SOMETHING will come to light that will make the shitstorm of Greenlight/Half Life 3 Lol no just kidding/LET THE NAZIS MAKE GAMES/Ban all boobies JK free ALL Boobies look positively quaint. Seriously fuck that hell company.

BRAVE EARTH. THIS YEAR. MAKE IT HAPPEN KAYIN.

VIDEO GAMES? VIDEO GAMES.

Last edited by BEAT; 12-02-2018 at 01:06 AM. Reason: I KEEP ADDING AND ADJUSTING THIS LIST BUT THAT'S FINE IT AIN'T 2019 YET.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:27 AM
of the Black Falcons

Pronouns: he, him

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT View Post
SKIES OF ARCADIA ON MODERN SYSTEMS. I WILL BELIEVE IT UNTIL IT BECOMES TRUE.

BREATH OF THE WILD SEQUEL WILL BE HINTED AT. All I want from this highly theoretical game is for it to REALLY LEAN into the Majora's Mask ideal of being weird and offputting. Come on Nintendo, I know you got it in you!
I need these to be true, BEAT. These are important predictions.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Pronouns: they/they
Default Has HL3 surpassed DNF as longest vaporware yet?

I've got a good feeling about 2019. It's the kind of year that Half-Life 3 comes it in!
Old 11-30-2018, 10:36 AM
SEASON'S BEATINGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falselogic View Post
I've got a good feeling about 2019. It's the kind of year that Half-Life 3 comes it in!
Oh man, you didn't hear?

False, I'm... I'm really sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but.

Half Life is... well.

I'm so sorry man.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:21 PM
oh my car

Pronouns: he/him

I predict that I'll put all my predictions in this post.

Skies of Arcadia HD all the way, baby.

Pokemon Generation 8 will hit in November, and it will include only some of the QoL enhancements from Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee. Not counting new forms or other changes to existing 'ems, it will introduce at most ninety new mons.

E3 will bless us with a release date for Death Stranding.

Bloodstained and Indivisible will hit.

The Nintendo Switch will get either Super Nintendo games or a new first-party IP, but not both.

Last edited by Bongo; 11-30-2018 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:27 PM
so exciting!

Story of Seasons Switch is finally revealed and released in Japan. It will follow the footsteps of Harvest Moon DS and Harvest Moon A New Beginning by being not very good but will be the basis for the next iterations in the franchise.

Square Enix ports a Matsuno game to Switch, preferably Tactics Ogre PSP but more than likely FFT with the HD smartphone assets.

SaGa Scarlet Grace is released in English.

Shin Megami Tensei V is fully revealed.
Kazuma Kaneko is no where to be found, except like in the demon designs they've been using for 25 years.

Beloved JRPG franchise is ressurected as a f2p stamina crystals gatcha mobage. If this were a Bingo card, this would be a free space.

True Pokemon Gen 8 is revealed, grown ass adults will complain that they've run out of Pokemon ideas and ruined the franchise. Normal people will enjoy it.

Smash Ultimate DLC characters: Rex from Xenoblade 2, A Fire Emblem Switch Character, A Gen 8 Pokemon, Shin Megami Tensei's Jack Frost, and Minecraft Steve.

There will be Wii U Ports, and also a port of Skyward Sword that has normal controls and is a greatly enhanced experience.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:54 PM
graffiti programmer

placeholder

Last edited by ozacrot; 12-02-2018 at 09:55 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:57 PM
120 Days

Pronouns: He/him

Saturn Mini.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:18 PM
Come, noble knights!

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Predictions are GO!

At least one PS3 exclusive will be remastered for PS4. Okay, fine Sony, you keep refusing to acknowledge my Tokyo Jungle prediction. So how about the Ratchet & Clank Future or inFamous games or Demon's Souls or something? Or even just a remaster of a remastered compilation? Or ring up Konami to remaster Metal Gear Solid 4 as part of its "Maybe we shouldn't completely shit on our fans" initiative? C'mon, if Capcom can put like half of the Resident Evil series to all the things, you can do one lousy Fat Princess port.

Sony will announce another remake of a PSone or PS2 era game or series. We know MediEvil's already coming, but beloved old games with fancy new graphics are a hot item right now. Would be nice to see an Ape Escape revival, been ages since the series saw a new game.

PSone Classics on PS4, finally. C'mon Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft are picking up the pace. This would earn you a lot more goodwill than the shoddy emulation and miserable little pile of PAL ports on your international PlayStation Classic.

Sony or a third party remembers that the PS2 on PS4 service exists. There's still a lot more games that could be released there that would never see a remaster otherwise.

Super Mario 3D World and Super Mario Maker are announced for Switch. Everything else that's first party and Wii U is coming to Switch, it's only a matter of time.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is announced for Switch. See above.

Xenoblade Chronicles Remastered. Because why should only Final Fantasy get to have all the remaster fun?

Final Fantasy VIII on everything. It's the missing link of the PSone era Final Fantasies, the only one that is not on iOS, Android, or PS4, the only one not coming to Switch or Xbox One. Come the frig on. Also Chocobo World could be adapted into, like, a phone app or something like Tamagotchi was.

Final Fantasy Tactics on everything. You like porting mobile ports, right, Square Enix.

Chrono Cross finally gets some remaster love on its 20th Japanese anniversary. Ports for mobile, PC, and all the current gen consoles. Maybe Radical Dreamers with an official localization and remastered art for the mobile things, too.

Live A Live 25th Anniversary release worldwide. This game deserves an official localization, Square Enix.

Seiken Densetsu 3 gets a 3D remake. It happened with Final Fantasy Adventure, it happened with Secret of Mana, it's gonna happen with this. And unlike the Seiken Densetsu collection, Square Enix will actually release the damned game in the west. It won't be the ideal way to play the game officially in English, but it will be a way.

Microsoft announces a new Fable with Obsidian and/or InXile working on it. This is what I immediately thought of when Microsoft acquired the two. It's gonna happen.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:21 PM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Pronouns: they/they

Quote:
Oh man, you didn't hear?

False, I'm... I'm really sorry to be the one to have to tell you this but.

Half Life is... well.

I'm so sorry man.
Valve fans are real dumb
Old 11-30-2018, 01:34 PM
oh my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozacrot View Post
Iconoclasts came out this year, though?
Brain error. I was thinking of Indivisible.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:49 PM
Yes, let's feast!

Pronouns: he

A major producer will call it quits on account of the unsustainability of the AAA business model. They might not go out of business, but they'll stop making games.

A new console will be announced. It will be VR-capable. It is unlikely to eat Nintendo's lunch.

The first piece of the FF7 Remake will release. Critics will be grudgingly compelled to admit that it's pretty good, although it won't much resemble the original, since it takes itself too seriously.

Nintendo will announce a new Super Mario Maker for the Switch. They were waiting for Smash and related Amiibo to release.

Open world isn't going anywhere; it will continue to be the AAA design trend.

The N64 Classic will be announced, but its lineup will be underwhelming, and it will only ship with two controllers.

Bloodstained will be very good, but the company will need to reassess their business model.

The fine folks behind Shovel Knight will announce something incredible after impressing everyone with King Knight's chapter.
Old 11-30-2018, 01:51 PM
SEASON'S BEATINGS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falselogic View Post
Valve fans are real dumb
Valve is a hellhole and Gabe Newell is a false god.
Old 11-30-2018, 04:33 PM
Slammaster

I'm am very stoked to see how wrong I am about these in ~12 months.

Capcom will announce Mega Man 12 based on the success of Mega Man 11. Much like Mega Man 10, it will be fine, but considerably weaker than the game that immediately came before.

Resident Evil 2 will be super good. Resident Evil 7 was the best RE since at least 4, and this remake of 2 looks so delicious.

SEGA and M2 will see that Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death=Adder finally gets a home port. Please...?

The XBone will get a really excellent exclusive(ish, since all their games are also on PC, I guess?) game compliments of one of the many studios they recently acquired. Probably Ninja Theory, based on how much I liked Hellblade.

MS will also close one of those studios. Or, perhaps more likely, they'll merge two of them and lay a bunch of people off.

Game Boy Classic Edition. 2019 is the 30th birthday for the ol' black and white. Reggie already ruled out an N64 Classic, but the tech is there and the time is right for the GB to get a classic. Small, lightweight, portable and with a TV-out option that includes a port for either an NES/SNES Classic controller or a Wii male-to-male cable that can be used to link two together. Because Pokemon will be all over that thing, duh.

SNES or Game Boy (or both) will be added to Switch Online. I mean, right? Has to happen... right?

For classic game players, Raspberry Pi is out, MiSTer is in. At just $130 for a DE-10 Nano, it's much more expensive than a Pi, but much more accurate, with more cores being added every day!
Old 11-30-2018, 05:24 PM
The Shogun of Harlem

A game will come out and a bunch of assholes will be like "ugh social justice warriors" and complain about how they can't be shitty about women/people of color/disabled people or some mixture of the above groups (probably some other groups too) and then they'll organize a hilariously ineffectual boycott and dox a bunch of people while talking about "rights". Almost everyone involved on this side of the situation will be a white guy.

This will happen at least 5 times.

Total lock, guaranteed to happen.

Metroid @ E3, fall release! Animal Crossing Nintendo Direct before then!

Guaranteed.

Cyber Punk will come out and spark a huge controversy, likely over being shitty about women or trans people. CD Project Red will be tone deaf and the people from the first prediction will back them up

Again, guaranteed.

Sekiro kicks ass

AGAIN, guaranteed.

PS5/Xbone 2.5 announced.

No one gives a shit though cuz it'll all be early proof of concept shit

Anthem looks rad and I'll have to upgrade my computer for it

I don't want to, though!

Overwatch League takes a step back in viewership but is still massively successful and Blizzard makes a gazillion dollars, again

Sure why not

Smash Melee will finally, FINALLY not be at Evo 2019.

Now is the time! Dragon Ball and Street Fighter and Tekken are locks, of course, and there's Smash Ultimate and Soul Calibur now. At the very least it won't be on Sunday, but hopefully it just won't be there altogether and Smash nerds can finally accept that other games have come out in the past 17 years.

Overwatch introduces a new hero and I love them and will fight you if you say something bad about my special boy/girl/robot/animal/alien/whatever

Don't even try it

PSX Classic is a dud, N64 Classic is a dud

Nah but PAL version Tekken 3!!! How can it lose?! Anyway I'll buy like 98 N64s though, screw you guys, come over to my apartment if you want an ass kicking at Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey
Old 11-30-2018, 05:57 PM
:O

I like all of Alixsar's predictions, can I just steal those?
Old 11-30-2018, 06:21 PM

• Objectively best game of the Year. Resident Evil 2 Remake will be the objectively best game of the year*. This marks the 2nd year that CAPCOM has had the objectively best game of the year (Monster Hunter in 2018).
  • Kingdom Hearts 3. KH3 will be a very good game and tie together all the confusing story elements in a nice bow. This will give fans very high hopes for FFVII Remake. FFVII remake will also be very good but we won't know about it until after the Avatar sequels are released.
  • The most popular game. Like fortnight, the most popular game of 2019 will be some terrible multiplayer trash with hat sales that I have no interest in.
  • Octopath Traveler will come to PS4 and XBOX and PCs.
  • Make Game X for Switch!!! People will continue to wonder why game X is not coming to Switch by ignoring hardware limitations of the Switch.
  • MTG: Arena. In 2019, MTG Arena will show the heathens that Hearthstone is a pale imitation of the king.
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. Betting on Cows and mage wagon races makes a triumphant return in 2019. This game will pleasantly surprise people.
  • Ikaruga ported to a new system. I will be reminded that Treasure is still a company when they put Ikaruga on a new system. I will wonder what it is exactly Treasure does in the year of our lord 2019.
  • Wish List. 2019 brings a second attempt at a Silent Hill collection based the success of the Castlevania Requiem. Square ports Parasite Eve to modern consoles. Sega releases House of the Dead Crimson Dawn to the masses. Whoever own N.A.R.C., releases a digital version of this classic.
  • Atelier. In what is surely the darkest chapter of Voncaster's life, Voncaster will try the Atelier series. He will become addicted and his gaming time will be filled with crafting potions and trying out new costumes.

*Unless Death Stranding comes out in 2019. Death Stranding will not come out in 2019.
Old 11-30-2018, 06:27 PM
Sega CD version is better

Mild

Facebook's desire to get into the dedicated gaming device arena with Occulus Quest will be hamstrung in no small part by Facebook's other desire to be a cyberpunk dystopian crypto-fascist mega-corporation.

We still won't hear much about PS5 until end of the year at the soonest. The hardcore Playstation people out there on the net will start to get REALLY ANTSY after E3.

Nintendo will take advantage of Sony going dark for much of the year and become the dominant voice in the market. Unless Microsoft has an ace up its sleeve and is ready to launch its new hardware sooner than expected, it will remain a distant 3rd.

There will be another big push for cloud gaming in North America, only for everyone to remember cloud gaming doesn't work in North America because our collective internet still SUUUUUCKS.

Gaming phones will continue to be a growing industry, while mobile gaming won't really evolve any beyond one or two respectable at best console to mobile transitions. Whether people finally realize "gaming phones" are just companies without brand recognition in the phone market trying to sidestep their way into the premium phone end of the spectrum, I don't know.

CHORUS KIDS WILL NEVER BE IN SMASH!

Spicy

Everyone will release a NES Mini-like next year, and mean EVERYONE!

Amazon will announce it is planning on making a game console, but we won't see it until 2020.

We'll have another GooberGrump like fiasco on our hands next year, as the anti-corporate fervor gets a little too hot and gamers start targeting their ire at actual people instead of companies.

Giving My Energy to the Spirit Bomb

Come on Sega Ages: Skies of Arcadia...
Old 11-30-2018, 06:45 PM
hourglass figure

-Bloodstained will come out. It will be competent, maybe even good, but not even remotely in the same ballpark as Hollow Knight. It will also be rightly lambasted for having all of its bosses be giant titty women.

-Final Fantasy VII remake episode 1 will be rebranded as Final Fantasy XVI. Every sucesive episode will be similarly labelled as a mainline game, with increasingly elaborate subtitles, eventually resulting in nonsense like: Final Fantasy XXI-2: Final Fantasy VII episode 3.5 -Awakening of the Planet: Prologue/A Bittersweet Coda-

-Final Fantasy XV 2 -Gal pals on the road- will sadly never be a thing, but Get in the Car Loser! sounds close enough, and will come out in 2019.

-Square Enix will once again stick their foot down their throats by co-opting the language of social justice in some unfortunate PR stunt for a new game, because they don't ever learn.

-Nintendo will announce the Switch VR, a new iteration of the Switch with increased processing power and movement tracking. You'll be able to slot the screen part in a Virtual Reality headset, while using the joycons as your "hands". It will launch with a VR version of Breath of the Wild and everyone will lose their shit.

-Sony will announce the PS5 on some new exclusive event they cook up now that they are too cool for E3. As final confirmation that we are indeed in the darkest timeline, its flagship game will be The Legend of Dragoon 2. I will bury my face on the closest pillow and scream impotently as I am overcome by existential despair.

-SMTV will not come out in 2019, but Catherine: Full Body will, and remind us all why we should give up on expecting ATLUS to ever make a game that is not gross as fuck again.

-Elite Dangerous will finally implement the elusive space legs and I won't play any other videogame ever again.

-Star Citizen will continue to not be anything resembling an actual game

-Cyberpunk won't be out in 2019, but that won't prevent what Alixsar said from being true anyway.

-We still won't know what the fuck Death Stranding is about, nor will anyone actually involved in it (Possibly including Kojima).

-I will make good on a seemingly inocuous not-actually-joke post I made somewhere in these forums.

Last edited by Erilex; 12-01-2018 at 05:48 AM.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:01 PM
????? LV 13 HP 292/

Pronouns: he, him, his

Quote:
Perhaps the same could be said of all technology companies and their respective founders.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:11 PM
Sega CD version is better

Quote:
Gabe is the demiurge, his followers living in a world of false truths.
Old 11-30-2018, 07:38 PM
We just don't know.

Waluigi will be in Smash.
Old 11-30-2018, 10:54 PM
Slammaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alixsar View Post
screw you guys, come over to my apartment if you want an ass kicking at Wayne Gretzky's 3D Hockey
I'ma body you, chump.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:28 AM
boku girl

Pronouns: They/Them or She/Her

Pokémon Gen VIII will win me over with really good Bug and Ghost-types but also remove features that I'm deeply attached to for seemingly no reason.

There'll be a Switch revision and it'll be almost identical to the current one, just with like a slightly more energy-efficient screen or something. Bonus points if it's like the Vita and actually less desirable than the current model.

Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime 4 still won't be out.

A new Picross for Switch will come out but still won't have touch controls.

I will play a queer indie game that six other people care about and rave about it for weeks to an uncaring circle of friends.

My gradual disinterest with video games will continue and I'll probably sell or give away one or more consoles. Assholes will continue to ruin video games for everyone else.

E3 will see a glorious return to car on stage.

Super Smash Bros. will get its DLC characters and people will take it as and opportunity to complain about Mother 3 not being localized somehow.
Old 12-01-2018, 06:41 AM
Wisdom's Pissed

Pronouns: he / his

I'll type more when I have my laptop but I'm all in on SKIES OF ARCADIA HD/SEGA AGES/WHATEVER
Old 12-01-2018, 06:58 AM
Tiger, Tiger, muddy dark

Someone starts a chain of VR arcades in North America.

Nintendo does something with VR that nobody else is doing.

Games with good quality live-action FMVs continue to be a thing.

Square-Enix announces they're publishing Hironobu Sakaguchi's next game.

The next high-end (non-Nintendo) console has a high speed SSD as its only storage medium to kill load times dead forever. A USB hard drive can be used to store downloaded games but they have to be moved onto the SSD to run.

Last edited by Vega; 12-01-2018 at 07:11 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:21 AM
Mistress Greywolfe

Pronouns: He, Him

Only thing I'm gonna predict is that Square announces a follow-up to Nier: Automata but it won't come in 2019.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Mega Man 4 Superfan

Skatebird will release in Q2. All players and publications will immediately declare it uncontested GOTY and all other releases will be pushed back to 2020 due to inability to compete with Skatebird.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Come, noble knights!

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
Square-Enix announces they're publishing Hironobu Sakaguchi's next game.
Given that Square Enix has already collaborated with Mistwalker on Final Fantasy XV additional content (Terra Battle car skin, Terra Wars sidequest, car music from both), I definitely think that this is much more of a possibility than it used to be.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:
VALVE WILL CONTINUE TO GET WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE. I dunno HOW it'll happen but, SOMETHING will come to light that will make the shitstorm of Greenlight/Half Life 3 Lol no just kidding/LET THE NAZIS MAKE GAMES/Ban all boobies JK free ALL Boobies look positively quaint. Seriously fuck that hell company.
It's already getting worse. Have you been following Artifact? Because hooohhhh boy.

Tags
keyboard vomit from beat , predictions