The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > Talking about food

Old 12-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Phantastic Oil

Pronouns: He/Him
Default Rave about what you ate recently

Every time I have an amazing meal I lament that this thread doesn't exist, so I'm finally going to just make it. Whenever I eat yummy food, I find myself wanting to rave about it, and the only thread we have for that is food that we've made ourselves, and my cooking sucks! Anyway, I am blessed to live in a city with an amazing variety of delicious restaurants, and Johnny and I have made it our mission to try all of them (and we're > 90% of the way there after several years), so I should have lots to post here going forward!
Old 12-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Phantastic Oil

Pronouns: He/Him

Last night was our first time patronizing a relatively new vegan/vegetarian cafe/gallery/micobrewery (we didn't partake of the latter because I'm watching my calories and Johnny doesn't drink), and it was delicious. I don't know if Fredericton is just lucky or what, but every vegetarian/vegan restaurant I eat at is amazing.

Anyway, I had a pleasingly modest serving of a panini and the soup of the day, which was a chili. The chili was fine, but the star of the show was that delicious panini, which was the Spicy Tofu panini, consisting of red peppers, spinach, avacado, sundried-tomato mayo, vegan cashew cheese, and tofu. Absolutely stellar.
Old 12-05-2018, 07:14 PM
This way up

oven chips n' fish

I am a simple person.