The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > Talking about creating

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 01:37 AM
radical dreamer

Default Bear Adventures in Aggro

So I've been visiting the TT forums ever since Daikaiju posted one of the comics my girlfriend Pie and I worked on here in the art thread about a year ago and just sort of stuck around lurking, especially in the Pit of Flames.

I've never really been part of a big online community, but you guys really struck me as laid back and pretty cool, plus a lot of similar tastes as my own which was a big plus. The vibe I get is a really positive one and I love how you guys do Festivus and meetups and stuff. It makes me excited to see the love put into the care packages; it's so awesome!! So, yeah, I figured I should stop being so shy and say hi and what not.

So Hi!

I'm not sure how much I should talk about myself but I do hope to get to know you fine ladies and gentlemen over time and participate in the reindeer games =)

Also, yeah, there is that comic thing I mentioned. It's the collaboration Pie and I do and I'd love some of your expert opinions and critiques. I know there are a lot of...terrible ones...but we want to get less terrible...over time XD
Old 02-12-2012, 01:43 AM

Welcome.

Old 02-12-2012, 03:42 AM
We just don't know.

Welcome!

We don't do intro threads at this forum! You were doing just fine already, just jumping in.

But welcome anyway I GUESS
Closed Thread