The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > The Pit of Civility

Old 12-11-2017, 10:45 AM
Thanks for noticing me

STAR WARS

HUH

YEAH

WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR
Old 12-11-2017, 11:24 AM
Find Your Reason

"I'm sure in 34 ABY kyber crystals are in every corner junker store, but in 32 BBY, they're a little hard to come by!"
Old 12-11-2017, 12:17 PM
Are You Sure About That?

I mean, that is sixty-odd years later.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:00 AM
Can't peeve the Sheev

When something happens in south central Mos Eisley... nothing happens, it's just another jawa dead.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:17 AM
whatever it takes

Checking in to say that I haven't posted about Star Wars at all this week. I'm on a hot streak!
Old 12-13-2017, 08:34 AM
Video Monster

Forget about it, Vaeran. It's Mos Eisley.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:00 AM

"We're gonna need a bigger Millennium Falcon."
-Han Solo, every time they came across something bigger than the Millennium Falcon
Old 12-13-2017, 10:02 AM
#deadfish2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
Forget about it, Vaeran. It's Mos Eisley cantata scene #HANSHOTFIRST
Old 12-13-2017, 11:55 AM
Programmed to Jingle

This is the story of the one order of knights who lost everything, and the one Jedi, who had no choice but to keep them together.

It's Star Wars.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:06 PM
an eeling of Christmas

"You want the force? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE FORCE!"
Old 12-13-2017, 01:26 PM
Drawerings

When the Wookie's in the Falcon, Jawa, drop it like it's Han. Drop it like it's Han. Drop it like it's Han.

When the freight in in the Kessel Run drop it like it's Han. Drop-drop it like it's Han.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:25 PM
????? LV 13 HP 292/

R2 phone home. *string of droid curse words*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
Forget about it, Vaeran. It's Mos Eisley.
Forget about it, Jedi. It's Nabootown.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:00 PM
so exciting!

you're a jedi harry
Old 12-13-2017, 05:23 PM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Han: You're talking about what. You're talking about... Bitching about that run you shot, some sonofabitch who don't wanna buy contraband, some broad you're trying to screw, so forth. Let's talk about something important. They all here?

Lando: All but one.

Han: I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important. Put. That caf. Down. Caf's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from Nal Hutta. I'm here from Jabba and Borvo. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Letav? You call yourself a smuggler, you son of a bitch?

Dev Mos: I don't gotta sit here and listen to this pood00.

Han: You certainly don't, pal, 'cause the good news is - you're fired. The bad news is - you've got, all of you've got just one week to regain your jobs starting with tonight. Starting with tonight's sit. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Corellian Corvette. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of vibro knives. Third prize is you're fired. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got leads. Jabba and Borvo paid good creds, get their names to hustle them; you can't close the leads you're given, you can't close poodoo. You ARE poodoo! Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT!

Letav:
The leads are weak.

Han: The leads are weak? Fucking leads are weak. You're weak! I've been in this hustle 15 years...

Dev Mos:
What's your name?

Han: Fuck you! That's my name! You know why, mister? You drove a Curich to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand cred YT-1300. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me, you fucking mudcrutches? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Force? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their creds. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal? You - Mos.

Dev Mos:You're such a hero, you're so rich, how come you're coming down here wasting your time with such a bunch of barves?

Han
: You see this chrono? You see this chrono?

Dev Mos: Yeah.

Han: That chrono costs more than your ship. I made 970,000 creds last year. How much'd you make? You see, pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a poodoo. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you borg licker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a run? You don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you've got and make myself 15,000 creds. Tonight! In two standard hours! Can you? Can YOU? Go and do likewise. A-I-D-A. Get mad you son of a bitches, get mad. You want to know what it takes to make runs? It takes BRASS BALLS to make runs. Go and do likewise, gents. Credit's out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those sits tonight and close, CLOSE. It's yours. If not, you're gonna be shining my boots. And you know what you'll be saying - a bunch of losers sittin' around in a cantina. 'Oh yeah. I used to be a runner. It's a tough racket.' These are the new leads. These are the Black Sun leads. And to you they're novas, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. And to answer your question, pal, why am I here? I came here because Jabba and Borvo asked me to. They asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fucking ass, because a loser is a loser.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:01 PM
Merry Christmas, Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issun View Post
When the Wookie's in the Falcon, Jawa, drop it like it's Han. Drop it like it's Han. Drop it like it's Han.

When the freight in in the Kessel Run drop it like it's Han. Drop-drop it like it's Han.
This is good
Old 12-13-2017, 07:02 PM
Merry Christmas, Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falselogic View Post
Han: You're talking about what. You're talking about... Bitching about that run you shot, some sonofabitch who don't wanna buy contraband, some broad you're trying to screw, so forth. Let's talk about something important. They all here?

Lando: All but one.

Han: I'm going anyway. Let's talk about something important. Put. That caf. Down. Caf's for closers only. You think I'm fucking with you? I am not fucking with you. I'm here from Nal Hutta. I'm here from Jabba and Borvo. And I'm here on a mission of mercy. Your name's Letav? You call yourself a smuggler, you son of a bitch?

Dev Mos: I don't gotta sit here and listen to this pood00.

Han: You certainly don't, pal, 'cause the good news is - you're fired. The bad news is - you've got, all of you've got just one week to regain your jobs starting with tonight. Starting with tonight's sit. Oh? Have I got your attention now? Good. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Corellian Corvette. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of vibro knives. Third prize is you're fired. Get the picture? You laughing now? You got leads. Jabba and Borvo paid good creds, get their names to hustle them; you can't close the leads you're given, you can't close poodoo. You ARE poodoo! Hit the bricks, pal, and beat it 'cause you are going OUT!

Letav:
The leads are weak.

Han: The leads are weak? Fucking leads are weak. You're weak! I've been in this hustle 15 years...

Dev Mos:
What's your name?

Han: Fuck you! That's my name! You know why, mister? You drove a Curich to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand cred YT-1300. THAT'S my name. And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the man's game, you can't close them - go home and tell your wife your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. You hear me, you fucking mudcrutches? A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing. ALWAYS BE CLOSING. A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Decision, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Decision - Have you made your decision for Force? And Action. A-I-D-A. Get out there - you got the prospects coming in. You think they came in to get out of the rain? A guy don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their creds. Are you gonna take it? Are you man enough to take it? What's the problem, pal? You - Mos.

Dev Mos:You're such a hero, you're so rich, how come you're coming down here wasting your time with such a bunch of barves?

Han
: You see this chrono? You see this chrono?

Dev Mos: Yeah.

Han: That chrono costs more than your ship. I made 970,000 creds last year. How much'd you make? You see, pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a poodoo. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you borg licker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a run? You don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight with the materials you've got and make myself 15,000 creds. Tonight! In two standard hours! Can you? Can YOU? Go and do likewise. A-I-D-A. Get mad you son of a bitches, get mad. You want to know what it takes to make runs? It takes BRASS BALLS to make runs. Go and do likewise, gents. Credit's out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you. You wanna go out on those sits tonight and close, CLOSE. It's yours. If not, you're gonna be shining my boots. And you know what you'll be saying - a bunch of losers sittin' around in a cantina. 'Oh yeah. I used to be a runner. It's a tough racket.' These are the new leads. These are the Black Sun leads. And to you they're novas, and you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers. I'd wish you good luck but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. And to answer your question, pal, why am I here? I came here because Jabba and Borvo asked me to. They asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fucking ass, because a loser is a loser.
But this? This is what I should have done by now. Fuck
Old 12-13-2017, 09:03 PM
Better be the real thing.

A spectre is haunting the Republic — the spectre of Sithism. All the powers of the old Republic have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Jedi and Senator, Organa and Valorum, Corellian Radicals and Gungan police-spies.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:09 PM
Better be the real thing.

"The secret is," he said; and then stopped as if unable to go on. Then he began again and said:

"You see, it was I who killed all those younglings."

"What?" repeated the other, in a small voice out of a vast silence.

"You see, I had murdered them all myself," explained Darth Vader patiently. "So, of course, I knew how it was done."

Obi-Wan had risen to his great height like a man lifted to the ceiling by a sort of slow explosion. Staring down at the other he repeated his incredulous question.

"I had planned out each of the crimes very carefully," went on Darth Vader, "I had thought out exactly how a thing like that could be done, and in what style or state of mind a man could really do it. And when I was quite sure that I felt exactly like the murderer myself, of course I murdered them."
Old 12-13-2017, 09:21 PM
????? LV 13 HP 292/

"I'm the force ghost with the most!"
Old 12-14-2017, 10:34 PM
Drawerings

Old 12-15-2017, 04:31 AM
Can't peeve the Sheev

Yo Kylo Ren!

Whassup?

Tell them where you from!

Straight outta Coruscant, another crazy ass jedi!
Old 12-15-2017, 08:47 AM
Safe Space

Lando: Not long after the Emperor deprived us of his company, I got a transmission over the HoloNet. It was blank, but the telemetry said Anoat System, Outer Rim. Anoat... right on the border. That's where Han crossed. When I picture him heading into the Unknown Regions in my old ship with a full cargo hold, it always makes me laugh. Han Solo... who crawled through a river of poodoo and came out clean on the other side. Han Solo... headed for Jakku.
Old 12-15-2017, 11:17 PM
whatever it takes

I posted about Star Wars today.

I'm sorry, everyone.

Tags
angry amazon reviews , commander samus shepard , straw arse , wookie mistakes