The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about TV and film

Old 03-20-2019, 07:20 AM
Mystery Contraption

Pronouns: He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishi View Post
I don't see anything since the announcement last August, but Discotek has never failed to deliver. Patience.
My worry was that I had too much patience and I missed my opportunity
Old Yesterday, 04:40 AM

This season has not been the greatest, but it's been fairly top-heavy with a handful of extremely good shows so I can't complain. It's about all you can really hope for in a season.

I'm kinda floored though. In a season where we have such consistent excellence in Mob Psycho 100, JoJo Part 5, and Kaguya-sama Wants to be Confessed to, my mind kinda doesn't know how to handle the fact that the favorite thing I'm watching right now is Kemurikusa, and it's kinda not even close.

This silly cat and her tree-bus give me life

Last edited by WisteriaHysteria; Yesterday at 04:41 AM. Reason: the wait for next week is probably going to kill me
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM
O tempora! O morays!

Pronouns: they're more hobbyist nouns tbh

netflix is apparently teasing the announcement of the release date of evangelion in case you're wondering how rectal-reflexive these hype announcements have become

Tags
お前はもう死んでいる , ウエアブー , 3 2 1 let's jam , animation , anime , animeanimeanimeanimeanime , cartoons , cour , didn't read the manga , don't watch anime , fear of new technology , imouto , japan , japanimation , my japanese animes , only weeaboos say weeaboo , panties! , read the manga , voca droids? , watch anime , weeaboo , what's all this racket , wrath of the lich king , you seen orange road , you'll like orange road