The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Let's Play Already

Old 07-28-2013, 12:31 AM
earthquake ace

Pronouns: Any

Name preferences aside, this does look like it's shaping up to be something wonderful.

Keep up the high quality!
Old 07-28-2013, 02:28 AM
Little Waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yimothy View Post

Thanks for calling! ...Well... CLICK!' ??? ... You must have dialed a wrong number...

Of course, I can't call him from his own phone. I have no idea what the deal is with the Bucket Mouse.

"Bucket Mouse" is a mistranslation of "Bucketmouth," which was a real fishing shop in Osaka. The proprietor also served as the inspiration for the guy who runs the fishing pond in Ocarina of Time.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:43 AM
Banned

Wow, good show man.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:32 AM
Meal break

Pronouns: He/Him

Thanks for the encouragement, gang! And the information, Kishi!

I have literally 20,000 images for the next update. Most will go in the bin, most of the rest will go into .gifs, but still: it might be a day or two.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:48 AM
Lv. 7 lawful woods faffer

I love the gifs. And I love the pea-green images. Shit be authentic, yo!
Old 07-29-2013, 10:31 AM
Not 100% a dick

Oh my goodness, that map you stitched together. It's so beautiful. It reminds me of the old maps they'd put together in Nintendo Power.

This is my favourite Zelda and I've played it to death, but you're making it special again.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:00 PM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Pronouns: they/they

Love it! So much nostalgia wrapped up in this game!
Old 07-29-2013, 12:12 PM
Penalty for being bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich View Post
Run for the hills!
I'm surprised it took this long, really.

This LP is awesome, Yimmers.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:31 AM
Puzzle-Solving Gentleman

It's things like the knit-together map that make me glad you're doing this. I suspect my own attempts to LP this--if I ever got to it--would not be nearly as good.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:04 AM
Meal break

Default Let's Play Link's Awakening, part two: Link's Violence

And we're back! When we left off, I'd just flipped off a cliff. From here, I have two choices: go east on level ground, or head south off another cliff.

I take the only realistic option available to me. Hey, what's that thing? I'll approach it cautiously:

I can't flip it! Have I been misled regarding the abilities of this shield?

It starts spitting rocks at me, so I run away the coolest way I know how.

Link's shield may not be as good at flipping as Link himself, but it does block projectiles OK.

The left path is a dead end, so I head down onto the beach at the right side. Two horrifying horned creatures emerge from the sand.

They prove as immune to flipping as everything else so far, but they do recede into the sand, allowing me to make my escape.

On the next screen I attempt to escape into the ocean, but find myself pushing up against it instead. Discouraged, I head inland.

More spikes!

I get out my trusty shield and push through.

This is solid advice that I don't really need. I head right, and find:

A dead end! I retrace my steps, when suddenly:

I screw up! This is what I get for being cocky about the warning sign.

I'm more careful on the next screen, bumping my way to safety. Back on the second screen I visited in this update, I walk to the west rather than succumb to the temptation offered by the cliff edge.

Unfortunately, I get hit again on the next screen. Even more unfortunately, I didn't get enough shots to make a .gif of it.

On the plus side though, I did manage to capture Link's first kill on Koholint.

Here's his second.

A mysterious structure! What could it be?

I don't know what that means. I try the gate, but it gets me nowhere.

I backtrack from the dead end and realise I've missed something important:

Much better.

I head right and find a spot of beach that I'd missed. Along with some driftwood, a suspiciously sword-shaped object has washed up.

As I approach it, a bird shows up.

lad who owns the sword... Now I understand why the monsters are starting to act so violently... A courageous lad has come to wake the Wind Fish... It is said that you cannot leave the island unless you wake the Wind Fish... You should now go north, to the Mysterious Forest. I will wait for you there! Hoot!

Monsters, a mysterious forest, an island you can't leave? It appears that Link is LOST. Maybe later in the series he'll travel through time.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Meal break

I step into the shallows and take back my sword. Link seems pleased!

Writing his name on stuff is one of Link's many endearing behaviours.

As is spinning around.

Killing things for their shinies is a little less endearing. But hey! I've got a rupee now! Nine more and I can go fishing!

On the next screen I kill a crab. Sadly it doesn't drop the heart I am becoming desperately in need of.

On the screen after that I do manage to score a heart, but I lose half of one in the process. Oh well. That's a net gain! I attempt to go around the cliff into the ocean, but can't. Also of note on this screen is a conspicuously bumpy spot of wall.

On the next screen is a monkey in a tree throwing things at me. I don't seem to be able to reach it with my sword, but I score a few more rupees knocking the projectiles out of the air. I decide to try to build up some cash (and hopefully some hearts):

It doesn't go as well as I'd hoped, and soon the little devil throws a bomb at me.

I managed to dodge it, but it's clearly time to leave.

It seems that chests can only be opened from the front in this game. I'll have to come back when I can lift heavy rocks. To the south is another dead end. I bet there's something there, but I don't know how to find it yet.

I start heading back and manage to slip past the monkey without further injury, which leads me to this house surrounded by banana trees.

Bananas! I'm Sale, this is my house! Actually, my hobby is collecting rare and unusual canned food. My brother is an artist, so I guess strange hobbies run in the family!

This guy is a bit odd. I wouldn't say that art is as strange a hobby as collecting canned food, but we'll almost certainly be meeting Sale's brother later in the game, maybe he'll turn out to make strange art or something. I fully expect to be coming back here later to exchange a can of something for some bananas, too.

I guess the local carpenter on Koholint must be pretty good.

I can neither take nor kill these bananas.

I think that that's everywhere I can get to down here for now. I'll find out for sure when I put the map together later. For now, I head back to town. On the way I pick up a Guardian Acorn.

It doesn't show up in my inventory and I think that the smallest increment of damage I can take is half a heart (which is all I have at the moment) so I'll die on the next hit anyway, but I guess it's nice to find a thing anyway. I manage to make it back to town without getting hit again, and the grasses I cut on my way in drop some hearts for me. Say, now that I can cut grass I can access this cliff edge:

Aww yuss! A few more of those and I won't be so close to dying all the time!

I decide to see if BowWow likes my sword. He doesn't seem to notice. When I show it to the other dog I get more of a reaction.

I try attacking a chicken. It's a long time since I played this game, but I still remember what happens when you attack a chicken. Man, though. This is taking forever. I'm starting to feel bad about myself, behaving like this.

Oh no! Chickens from all angles! I would've got a longer .gif of it before running away, but I was worried I would die.

The A and B Buttons move the crane...The rest is just timing! Go over to the buttons to play! Good Luck!

I use my sword to clear the grass around the Trendy Game shop, and inside I find the TRENDY GAME. I've got the ten rupees it costs, so I give it a go (I made a .gif of this, but I can't get the upload to work so I had to make a still. Sorry gang!):

I take the easy option and get the one item that isn't moving.

Say, isn't there something Yoshi Doll related on my to do list?
Quote:
  • Find a Yoshi Doll for the baby.
There is! I'll have to remember to visit the family.

Now this is what swords are made for.

Hey, what's that thing?
Old 08-02-2013, 08:13 AM
Meal break

If you collect a lot of these, something good is bound to happen!

Neat! There were a lot of seashell shapes in the sand at the beach. Once I get a shovel I should go dig them up and see if I can find some more of these. If so, then something good is bound to happen!

I apply myself diligently to clearing the area of grass, which scores me a couple more rupees and my health back.

I still can't afford the shovel, so I go clear out some more grass east of town.

And outside the family home. Unfortunately, with several seconds having passed since I won the Trendy Game, I forget to stop in and deliver the Yoshi Doll.

look for toadstools, but I'd rather sing. Listen to this, it's called the 'Ballad of the Wind Fish.'

She starts singing. Unfortunately, this being a screenshot LP, you can't hear her. Fortunately, they put in an animation for you to watch instead. A nice touch here is that the dog stops moving around and hops in place listening while Marin sings.

Just as Marin said, Tarin isn't in the house either. I head back to the fishing pond, which I was too poor for last time.

I'm not really sure how the aiming works. Maybe you're supposed to do it after casting? I tried to do it before and it didn't seem to do anything:

I caught something!

Aww. I don't have the cash to try again, but the fisherman just tells me to come back another time.

I head back to another foe that stumped me on my first visit. Then I remember the Yoshi Doll:

Oh thank you! You are indeed a generous person! Ah! I will give you this in return!

you can trade the ribbon for something else!

This is the first trading quest I can remember encountering. I read about it in I think Nintendo Magazine System (the Australian Nintendo magazine, whose name was a joke I didn't get until years later) before I got the game. Somebody wants that ribbon, and they'll give me something for it, which I'll trade for something else, which I'll trade for something else, and eventually I'll get a reward I can use. I think. I don't actually remember where it ends up. The canned food Sale wants and the bananas he'll give me for them will be part of it.

The spot in my inventory where the Yoshi Doll was is now occupied by the ribbon.

I head back to the entrance to the Mysterious Forest.

I clear a path.

And I'm done for the day!

Here's the updated map:

No, that isn't right! Here's the updated map:

And my to-do list:
  • See what else washed up with me on the beach.
  • Get strong enough to lift pots.
  • Get strong enough to lift rocks.
    -Enter the building at the north of town.
    -Take the east exit out of town.
    -Go east past the chest in the beach area.
  • Figure out how to get past long grass.
    -Get into the Trendy Game shop.
    -Cut down the field of grass in town.
    -Jump into the well west of town.
    -Enter the mysterious forest.
  • Win the moving prizes in the Trendy Game.
    -Shield
    -Pouch
    -Heart
    -Rupee
    -Other Rupee
  • Buy a shovel.
    -Dig up Bow Wow's kennel.
    -Dig up the area above the Flying Rooster statue.
    -Dig up the shells on the beach.
  • Do something with the Flying Rooster statue.
  • Keep a look out for Papahl in the hills later.
  • Find Tarin in the forest.
  • Find a Yoshi Doll for the baby.
  • Find something to do with the ribbon.
  • Trade Sale some canned food for some bananas.
  • Meet Sale's brother.
  • Go fishing.
    -Catch something other than a runt.
  • Find the key for the Tale Keyhole.
  • Go through the gate next to the Tale Keyhole.
  • Get revenge on the monkey.
  • Open the chest at the south-east of the beach.
  • Do something at the dead end bit of beach south of the chest.
  • Do something about the bumpy bit of wall on the beach.
  • Get a magnifying glass.
    -Read 'Dark Secrets and Mysteries of Koholint'.
  • Wake the Wind Fish.
  • Get off the island, I guess?
Next time:
I go up a screen and see what happens.

Last edited by Yimothy; 08-04-2013 at 05:24 AM.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:46 PM
earthquake ace

Pronouns: Any

It's like all the cool parts of a video LP and all the cool parts of a screenshot LP wrapped together.

This is really really neat. I like it! Also, sometime next update, you should see if that Trendy Game shield is the same as the one you have or an upgraded version.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:44 PM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Quote:
I really love the to-do list as a way of showing how many tantalizing hints, clues, and questions the game raises simply through aimless poking around.
this! what a great thing to include in an LP!
Old 08-02-2013, 09:10 PM
REVOLUTION GRRR STYLE NOW

Pronouns: he/him/his

Quote:
I really love the to-do list as a way of showing how many tantalizing hints, clues, and questions the game raises simply through aimless poking around.
Yes! Frankly, at this point anyone that has an LP of an exploration-based game that doesn't use a to-do list in the future is, well, not doing it wrong but certainly Not Doin' It As Well As The Could Be.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:41 PM
????? LV 13 HP 292/

Pronouns: he, him, his

Quote:
Originally Posted by upupdowndown View Post
Yes! Frankly, at this point anyone that has an LP of an exploration-based game that doesn't use a to-do list in the future is, well, not doing it wrong but certainly Not Doin' It As Well As The Could Be.
Yimothy - always raising the bar for everyone else.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:34 AM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by upupdowndown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torzelbaum View Post
Overachiever... Making it harder for the rest of us!
Old 08-04-2013, 05:26 AM
Meal break

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Be warned though, if you keep it up I'll get an inflated opinion of myself.

Quote:
It's not something I normally bother to do when I play games, but I thought it'd help me keep track of things. I've updated the first post to have a table of contents and lists of past/present tasks. If anyone sees anything I've forgotten to include in a list at the end of an update, let me know (I've added aturtledoesbite's request about the shield, for example).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
It's things like the knit-together map that make me glad you're doing this. I suspect my own attempts to LP this--if I ever got to it--would not be nearly as good.
I dunno man, I think you do a pretty good LP! I've got my map, you've got manual scans and economic analyses.

Last edited by Yimothy; 08-05-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Little Waves

I love the musical effect when you acquire the sword. Up to that point, the overworld music has been pretty low-key, seeming to emphasize the curiosity and uncertainty of poking around this unfamiliar setting. But then you grasp the sword, and there's this big fanfare, which then seamlessly introduces the triumphant main theme.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Metaphysical organ dealer

Pronouns: He/him

Every time I play this, I have to come in to the sword screen from the left side and push that sea urchin to the right far enough that I'll slice it when I pick up the sword and brandish it.

I'm only about 80% sure I remember it working, but I always try, and that's the important thing.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:57 AM
Meal break

Default Let's Play Link's Awakening, part 3: Link's Mystery

When we left off, Link had just opened a path into the Mysterious Forest north of town. Now he enters it.

That owl shows up again.

Hoot! Ho, brave lad, on your quest to wake the dreamer! Welcome to the Mysterious Wood!

Forest.

Much of mystery you will find on this uncharted Koholint island! I'm afraid you may find it a trifle difficult to leave the island while the Wind Fish naps.

... By the by, have you ever visited the Tail Cave,

I wonder if that's the one by the Tale Keyhole?

which is south of the village? Go there with the key you find in this forest... The Wind Fish is watching... Hoot!

On the next screen north I fight some Goblin types (Moblins, I guess? There aren't any monster names in the manual). One of them drops something interesting:

Sweet! This'll only last a short while, but it'll be good while it does.

Just look what it does to the sword in my HUD! Anyways, I head north again:

With my piece of power, my attacks do more damage (killing these enemies in one hit instead of two), and also propel enemies further away. Pretty cool!

I take the only exit, to the right, and forget to get a screenshot before killing the two moblins I find. Oh well. South of that is another block I can't pick up and a chest behind it that I can't reach. That's frustrating!

Luckily I have something nearby I can take it out on. Afterwards I go two screens north. Is that an enemy?

I start to take a swing at it, but it talks me down. Man, I know what it's like to have allergies. That sucks.

The raccoon starts laughing at me when I go to leave, which makes me much less sympathetic towards it. Since it's threatening to get me lost, I check my map before continuing.

The next screen appears to be the same, but with a moblin instead of the raccoon. Checking the map again I find that I've actually gone two screens east and one south from where I was. That wily raccoon! how is that even possible?

I atomise the enemy and pick up some coin in the foliage, then head north to a pond and west to some more enemies. That moblin with the sword and shield is a tougher opponent than the regular guys: if you hit it on the shield you won't do any damage. Unfortunately I didn't get a gif of the fight. I'm sure there'll be another chance. There's a rock I can't lift on this screen. I wonder if there's anything under it?

heavy person should not stand on them!

Heading south I find an entryway with a warning sign nearby.

It's a cave, full of new things! There are floors with cracks around the edges of the room, a different kind of rock from what I've seen before, some kind of crystal, and what appear to be eyes in the holes in the floor.

The eyes turn out to be bats. This first one drops a guardian acorn. Nice!

I move quickly around the room to get it, making sure not to stand on cracked floors for too long.

I find that the crystals can be smashed with my sword, and the rocks pushed aside. Why, that means I'll be able to get to that chest! I just need to clear the crystal from the other side of the rock.

Unfortunately, I walk too far heading around the other side, and when I try to turn around the ground gives way underneath me.

I reappear at the entrance half a heart poorer, but I've blocked my own passage through the room. Luckily, this is remedied with a quick trip outside and back in.

I smash my way around the chest.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:00 AM
Meal break

Very nice indeed! One advantage of this game being on a non-colour system is that there are no different coloured rupees, so the game cuts straight to the value, saving the player some time.

The next screen features these jelly dudes appearing out of the ground. I manage to take a hit from one.

The next screen is full of moveable rocks, along with two skulls that're too heavy to move. But that's ok, because I can reach that piece of heart by moving the two rocks above it without needing to move the skulls:

Oh. Must be the debris behind the rock stopping me from pushing it. I don't see a way to get through this room without pushing a rock onto debris, though, at least not without lifting a skull first.

Luckily I decided to try anyway, and was able to push a different rock despite the stuff behind it. So why can't I push the one up top?

you hold it over your head, a mellow aroma flows into your nostrils.

I wonder what this is for? Looks like it's an equippable item, so let's try it out!

in the woods. What is it for? You hold it over your head and a mellow aroma wafts into your nostrils

Well, that's not very informative.

Heading north, I kill an enemy with my shield, just for a change. Unfortunately, the path leads to a dead end. That chest is so close, but so far away! If only I had a way of crossing small holes...

Heading back, I manage to block myself in. Apparently I can't push this block up two spaces, only one.

I run into a similar problem on my second attempt. Am I trapped?

Nope, just dumb!

On the way out I drop a rock in a hole.

This single bush in the middle of four holes screams "hidden thing!", but I'm not able to find anything at present. Maybe when I have a shovel?

I didn't manage to catch it, but the slime splits into two smaller slimes when hit.

I find myself back at the screen the raccoon teleported me to earlier.

I retrace my steps but head north instead of south, and find another cave I can't enter.

Another piece of heart! And a heavy rock! Too bad I can't do anything about either right now.

[IMG][/IMG]

A new enemy! Let's show 'em what for:

Yeah, that did not go well. I move on:
Old 08-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Meal break

I dunno what this growth is. And another heavy rock!

I equip my toadstool.

care, as there's not much there! Why not try a bit in my hut?

A new item!

I try it out on the brazier in the room, and the lights go up!

I chase down the cat and sprinkle it with powder. Thankfully, it doesn't catch fire.

Ditto the witch.

And the pots in the room.

I head back and check the other path from the piece of heart. It's a dead end! The sign tells of two more places I can visit once I learn to lift rocks.

I get a few hearts from the enemies and grass on this screen, getting myself off death's doorstep.

Taking a left here I reach another path I can't cross. I need to find the southern entrance to this screen.

I go back to the raccoon and equip the powder I now have. It probably shouldn't have told me about its allergies:

It's Tarin!

Did Tarin dream he was a raccoon because he was one, or did Tarin become a raccoon because he dreamt it? And in either case, why was Raccoon Tarin such a jerk?

Tarin stays behind while I head north.

At last, I've reached this chest! Before I open it though, I just thought of something:

Another great use of the magic powder!

I'm sure that the sign said "Tale Cave".

This guy again:

Hoot! Take the key and go to the Tail Cave. Retrieve the Instrument that is hidden there! Go now! The Wind Fish is waiting! Hooot!

On the one hand, that owl told me to go back to the cave immediately. On the other, there's a path I haven't taken yet right there. The choice is easy. Plus it gives me a chance to try out another use for my powder. Fun as this is, I can't endorse setting living things on fire in real life. That's cruel.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:05 AM
Meal break

Heading north, I see another building on the far side of some holes. Apparently the Gopongo Swamp is to the right. Heading that way I find another telephone booth (and another path across some holes).

I shoo away this new enemy type and enter the booth.

Aww, it's the same message I got in town. I guess wherever I go, Ulrira is still in the same place.

Here's the swamp. Maybe I'll see BowWow here later?

The water is shallow enough to wade in, but I'm finding myself unable to clear these flowers. That being the case, the only path I can take is south.

The big flowers shoot at me, which isn't very nice.

I carry on and find another cave entrance and chest I can't reach.

I switch to my powder. I assume that I tried it on the plants and got nowhere, but helpfully I failed to take any screenshots of it. In the first shot I had seven sprinkles, in the second only three. I also reached the dead end at the end/start of the swamp.

On my way back out I got some footage of one of the plants shooting at me.

I head back to town.

Lazy!

Marin starts singing again. Remember last time I mentioned that the dog stops to listen?

Link notices it too. Anyway, I head back down to the trendy game shop. I've got a shield to win!

This game is a lot harder when the targets are moving.

Hey, nice! What've I won?

Wow! At this rate of profit, I'd be a fool not to!

Aww, close one!

I play a few more times, but quit once I've got less money remaining than I came in with. I don't manage any more wins.

I leave town and return to the Tale Keyhole. Hopefully my Tail Key will work here. Tune in next time to find out!

The map:

My mission:
  • Get strong enough to lift pots.
  • Get strong enough to lift rocks.
    -Enter the building at the north of town.
    -Take the east exit out of town.
    -Go east past the chest in the beach area.
    -Get the chest near the entrance to the Mysterious Forest.
    -Lift the rock next to the pond in the Mysterious Forest.
    -Get into the north cave in the Mysterious Forest.
    -Lift the rock near the piece of heart surrounded by holes in the Mysterious Forest.
    -Go south past the rock near the gravestone next to the witch's hut.
    -Go to Crazy Tracy's place.
    -Do something at Manbo's Pond.
    -Head east from the Gopongo Swamp.
  • Get strong enough to lift skulls.
    -Get the piece of heart in the cave in the Mysterious Forest.
  • Find a way across holes.
    -Get the piece of heart surrounded by holes in the Mysterious Forest.
    -Go east from the witch's hut.
    -Reach the building to the north of the exit from the Mysterious Forest.
    -Go north from the phone booth north of the Mysterious Forest.
  • Enter the mysterious forest.
  • Win the moving prizes in the Trendy Game.
    -Shield
    -Pouch
    -Heart
    -Rupee
    -Other Rupee
  • Buy a shovel.
    -Dig up Bow Wow's kennel.
    -Dig up the area above the Flying Rooster statue.
    -Dig up the shells on the beach.
    -Dig under the bush surrounded by holes in the Mysterious Forest.
  • Do something with BowWow in the Swamp.
  • Clear the plants in the Gopongo Swamp.
    -Enter the cave in the swamp.
    -Get the chest in the swamp.
  • Do something with the Flying Rooster statue.
  • Do something with the growth near the gravestone next to the witch's hut.
  • Inspect the gravestone next to the witch's hut.
  • Keep a look out for Papahl in the hills later.
  • Find Tarin in the forest.
  • Find something to do with the ribbon.
  • Trade Sale some canned food for some bananas.
  • Meet Sale's brother.
  • Catch something other than a runt at the fishing pond.
  • Find the key for the Tale Keyhole.
  • Go through the gate next to the Tale Keyhole.
  • Get revenge on the monkey.
  • Kill the electric jelly.
    -Try sword.
    -Try powder.
  • Use powder on:
    -Electric jelly
    -Dogs
    -Chickens
  • Open the chest at the south-east of the beach.
  • Do something at the dead end bit of beach south of the chest.
  • Do something about the bumpy bit of wall on the beach.
  • Get a magnifying glass.
    -Read 'Dark Secrets and Mysteries of Koholint'.
  • Retrieve the instrument from the Tail Cave.
  • Wake the Wind Fish.
  • Get off the island, I guess?

Last edited by Yimothy; 08-18-2013 at 07:04 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:34 AM
I have a Plan

Y'know who probably isn't fireproof? That electric jerk from earlier. Go give him the business!
Old 08-12-2013, 09:38 AM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

I can hear the music playing in my head as I read this LP!
Old 08-12-2013, 09:51 AM
Are You Sure About That?

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Hah, I just realized that bit with Racoon-Tarin spoils and foreshadows the general plot of the game.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Little Waves

Quote:
Did Tarin dream he was a raccoon because he was one, or did Tarin become a raccoon because he dreamt it? And in either case, why was Raccoon Tarin such a jerk?
Tanukis usually are tricksters.
Old 08-13-2013, 03:33 AM
Fuck you. That's my name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torzelbaum View Post
Fucking yimmers!

<3 this LP
Old 08-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishi View Post
Tanukis usually are tricksters.
He can't be a Tanuki... His nuts aren't big enough!

Tags
burninating farm animals , kishi lays down knowledge , legend of zelda , proto malon and talon , to-do lists are great