The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about television games

Old 12-18-2017, 11:38 PM
New Video World is out!

It's literal garbage. Everything changed for the worse. First game in the series to include the absolute design poison that is the A-D ranking system. Congrats on beating a level! Too bad you sucked
Old 12-20-2017, 02:15 PM
..and his little cat, too

I rather liked Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and I'm happy it's backwards compatible on Xbox One now... though when I tried the demo a while back, something about the controls felt off to me, so I'm waiting for a sale.

In the meantime, Sonic Runners Adventure is available on iOS now, and I'm enjoying it so far.
Old 03-16-2018, 03:56 PM
swimmy shock nope rope

The R here is taken from the ol' Sonic R logo. Obviously says racing. Did not see a link to the video before I edited this.

It is clearly a racing game with cars (based on the headlights). It is presumably the Sonic-themed racing game that has been rumored about over a lot of the past few months. I would expect it to be called something like Super Sonic Racing.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:38 AM

All Stars Racing Transformed is easily my favourite kart racer. This should be good!
Old 03-17-2018, 07:35 AM
Space Prez

Yeah, the headlights match the previous Sonic cars (they have a shape like his eyes). I'm surprised it took so long for another game. Hopefully the extra time was spent in development, loved the first two games but they were pretty buggy.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:22 AM
King Of Space-Time

Also more animation coming!

& knuckles , do not steal , e.g.g.m.a.n. , ey yo this is knuckles , furry blue blur , got to follow my rainbow , gotta go fast , jam and juice , leg 3 and shoulders , live and learn , monoeye , mummy sonic , original character , rings & springs & things , sanic hegehog , sega , snart the hardfog , sonic , sonic the hedgehog , sonko the fastdog , visual the aardvark