The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about TV and film

Old 01-20-2018, 11:56 AM

More new things:

Beatless - Pretty bad show. You can easily reduce it to, "What if Chobits, but the androids battled each other?" There's small seeds of interesting ideas floating about within it like how anthropomorphism affects people and at a societal level. But it's largely painted over with dumb fights and moe-appeal.

Record of Grancrest War - Another bad show, not because it's overtly offensive, but just because it's middling and boring. It's a shame too, because executed well, this could be decent. The scenario is essentially ripped from a Suikoden game, complete with a hero with a magical rune on his hand, and is held up as a figurehead leader by an enigmatic strategist. But again, the execution is so lacking and boring and formulaic. The plot progression feels more like a videogame somehow than Suikoden did, what with the MC's rune unlocking ranks as he goes. It's too bad too, because it's decently animated.

Hakumei and Mikochi - Kind of a hidden gem of the season so far. It's got a similar setup to The Secret World of Arrietty, where it follows SoL adventures of these miniature people living in a forest. Where it diverges from Arrietty is that this is a lot less realistic and more magical? So far there's no regular-sized humans, the scale of objects aren't particularly consistent, and the tiny people have their own societies and economies that look like they fell out of a fantasy RPG. The tiny people also regularly associate with talking frogs, mice, cats, bugs, etc. The whole thing, including the super-deformed aesthetic, makes the show feel like you're watching a Squaresoft Mana game, but take out all the combat bits. It's also just fun to watch the interplay between the two titular main characters, since in a lot of respects, it's like watching a cute old lesbian couple. Big thumbs up so far.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments - It sure is more Seven Deadly Sins, so it should be a known quantity for everyone. If for whatever reason you haven't seen the first season, but want to watch this season without playing catch up, you could probably do that if you really wanted to? The show begins with ample recap scenes, and the story is picking back up after ending a pretty self-contained story arc. But I dunno why you would though. It's actually a pretty disappointing thing so far, in that it kinda doesn't look great. Which I wouldn't have expected be the case given this was a show Netflix commissioned/paid for. You'll all also have to wait three to six months probably unless you want to fish up fansubs, because again, Netflix distribution.

Takunomi - A show about 20-something year olds living together in a group-house, and most of what they do is drink alcohol together. It's OK but nothing great. Each episode is only about 12mins long. Instead of having anything meaningful or interesting to say/show about these women's lives, or the experience of being a young working professional, or about female camaraderie, it's kinda just a Cute Girls Doing Cute Things show, but the girls are slightly older, and the cute things they do is drink booze. Which is fine, but it's pretty boring/not executed nearly as well as some other CGDGT shows this season (like Yuru Camp, omg Yuru Camp).

Edit: Oops, didn't mean to snipe Conchobar's Devilman post with a new page. I'll quote for visibility:
Quote:
Originally Posted by conchobhar View Post
I watched Devilman Crybaby. It's a hell of a show, and not at all what I expected going in. I'd liken it to Akira himself: a demon with the heart of a human. Because while Crybaby is violent, cynical and ugly, I would never call it nihilistic.

The underlying message of Crybaby is that, while humans are capable of (perhaps even prone to) great evil, they are also capable of compassion. And it is for that reason that it's worth believing in, trusting in and loving each other— even if it's a constant struggle and, maybe, ultimately a futile one. Perhaps even especially if it's futile, because if everything is doomed then those little victories, those real connections and comforts, matter all the more.

Crybaby is a show that loves and cares about humanity, and can think of no greater tragedy than an unwillingness to empathize with each other. Its ending may be apocalyptic, but what it imparts is humanistic: we must love each other, or we must die.

Last edited by WisteriaHysteria; 01-20-2018 at 11:59 AM. Reason: I want ppl to read what Conchobar said
Old 01-20-2018, 03:57 PM
ROARING SKULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ample Vigour View Post
Is it 1998 again because we played this game on ANN and it was stupid then
You can say fuck on netflix tho.

MAKE THE CARTOONS SAY THE F WORD, COWARDS
Old 01-20-2018, 05:23 PM
Starts with your heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAT View Post
You can say fuck on netflix tho.

MAKE THE CARTOONS SAY THE F WORD, COWARDS
MangaMan sez: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Is Devilman a Queer Text vol. XVII
Old 01-20-2018, 05:32 PM
Blue Comet

:shiftylook:
Old 01-20-2018, 09:10 PM
We just don't know.

Knights of Sidonia in the bag. Dunno if there's more anime past the second netflix season (total 24? episodes), and not really interested in any more if there is. Though it may have used a few different surface materials than normal, underneath the (generally unimpressive) facade there was really never anything interesting enough to differentiate it from the million other Generic Anime shows on the pile, and there wasn't a single character in the show worth a damn. Ah well, can't win 'em all.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:19 PM
Bertolli?!?...

I know ya'll would rather talk about Devilman (which, I say again, should have had it's own thread this whole time instead of completely taking over this one for almost 3 weeks and 10 pages now), but I just finished a show and I have thoughts. To summarize my Kado adventure thus far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBear View Post
Kado: The Right Answer - So we ended up watching 4 episodes of this instead, going in completely blind, and I'm still not sure what I watched? Or if it was any good? It was certainly novel, at least, and that counts for a lot with me. I think it was pretty recent? It's a really low-energy, slow burn sci-fi story about first contact, with a lot of talking, and 3D CG models that are just barely skirting the uncanny valley for me. They were super jarring at first, but they look good enough that I was sometimes able to forget about them for long stretches. As Johnny pointed out, this is a world where nu-Berserk exists, and grading on that curve, these look absolutely amazing. It also had some very rare moments of humour that completely landed, which is always nice. I have no idea where this is going, but I hope it goes somewhere.
Quote:
So we still haven't finished this, but we've watched 4 more episodes (of 12 total), and I'm still not sure what I watched, or if it was any good? It definitely looks the other shoe is finally going to drop in the next episode, so I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. That's not why I'm posting. So, in the middle of episode 6... something weird happened.

For context, this show involves first contact with an extra-dimensional being who has crafted a human form for himself and has human hands that he can just kind of disconnect from himself and float around at will. In episode 6, he finally meets the quirky scientist character, and one of his hands floats over to her. This is what happens:

His hand floats over to her, and she just kind of... eagerly chows down on it, complete with messy eating sound effects. She wants to know what it tastes like, because she's curious. Everyone acts... kind of indifferent to it, including the alien whose hand is currently being nommed? Absolutely no one treats this as absolutely batshit crazy. It is very clear that the writers of this show thought that this would read as "quirky", and man, I don't even know.
So, anyway, yeah, Johnny and I finished watching Kado tonight, and, um, I think it might be my favourite anime series in years? No one is as surprised by that as I am. I want to be clear, however, that I didn't say "best". No, this is a show with problems. However, it is also a show that is incredibly unique. I value novelty highly, and there's absolutely nothing else out there quite like Kado.

It starts off with an intriguing first episode that serves as a great hook for more, and then spends like a full half-dozen episodes bogged down in international diplomacy, inter-universal diplomacy, and philosophical musings on rapid scientific progress and what it means for humanity. It is some of the most sedate anime that I have watched, punctuated by occasional glimpses of humour, and, as detailed above, one bright moment of sheer lunacy. I liked it, but it's definitely not for everyone.

And then, about 2/3 of the way through it's length, it completely shifts gears and becomes something altogether different. Honestly, the last 1/3 probably has broader appeal, but is exactly the sort of thing that the sort of person who stuck with it through the first 8 episodes is likely to hate, and the sort of thing that the target audience for would have long checked out before seeing. It's the sort of shift that I could easily see people bouncing off of hard, and sure enough, when I look online, prevailing opinion seems to be that this show shit the bed hard for its ending, and while I absolutely understand where that sentiment comes from, I could not possibly disagree more.

I loved the ending. Absolutely loved it. There's a couple of things that I probably would have chosen to do differently, and a couple of dangling plot threads and unanswered questions, but on the whole I found it surprising and delightful. I just absolutely did not see it coming, and while, again, it could be argued that this is because it's "bad", I don't think that's true, and I do love a good surprise.

I dunno. I started watching this show on a whim (it was on my Crunchyroll queue, but neither Johnny nor I could remember putting it there), and it seems like almost no one else watched it, and I feel like I just kind of stumbled into something amazing, and it bums me out that it's doomed to languish in obscurity, even though I'm not necessarily recommending it and am confident that I loved it more than it probably deserves. (For what it's worth, though, Johnny also enjoyed it, but perhaps a bit less wholeheartedly than me.)

Mostly, I just wish that I had more people who had seen it to talk about it with, because it is consuming my thoughts at the moment. Hopefully less so now that I'm managed to get some of them out in text!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisteriaHysteria View Post
Conversely, I'm off a mind now that we shouldn't be putting up with ugly 3DCG productions. Anime has experimented with 3DCG for almost three decades at this point. There's no excuses anymore for your 3DCG characters moving like stiff wooden boards or looking like ass when a show like Land of the Lustrous was a thing.
I didn't call it ugly. In fact, I didn't watch Land of the Lustrous, but based on the Youtube PVs I've seen, I'd say the 3DCG in the two is fairly comparable? The movement's probably not as fluid, but that's because Kado isn't an action show; it's mostly people sitting around and talking.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:32 AM

JBear, I definitely remember a person or two in this thread before you watching Kado and also liking it. Try giving it the ole keyword searcheroo.

But I'll tell you what. I bounced off the first episode really hard back when it was airing, but I'll give it another honest try and watch it if you watch Land of the Lustrous.
Old 01-21-2018, 04:13 AM
Blue Comet

Hey, have Ample Vigour and the rest of you guys heard of this "Megalo Box" thing?

http://megalobox.com/

It seems like it's a sci-fi version of Ashita no Joe made for the 50th anniversary or something like that. Mite b cool
Old 01-21-2018, 04:58 AM
till the sheriff stops by

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendrick View Post
Hey, have Ample Vigour and the rest of you guys heard of this "Megalo Box" thing?

It seems like it's a sci-fi version of Ashita no Joe made for the 50th anniversary or something like that. Mite b cool
It better have a melancholy as fuck theme song and tone, otherwise, you don't get to attach the name to the Ashita no Joe franchise.

I also have Kado thoughts. A lot. I'll get around to talking about it later.
Old 01-21-2018, 08:17 AM
Bertolli?!?...

Rock 'em Sock 'em Joe-bots.

Also, I dunno about how Joe it is, but that shot at ~32 seconds is as Ippo AF.

Quote:
But I'll tell you what. I bounced off the first episode really hard back when it was airing, but I'll give it another honest try and watch it if you watch Land of the Lustrous.
Hrm. I've got a lot on my plate right now, but it's just about time for me to drop a bunch of middling shows from this season after giving them a few eps. I'll think about it.
Old 01-21-2018, 08:43 AM

Megalo Box is a thing I am so down for. I hope it has the depth and the heart of Ashita no Joe.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:04 PM
Nothing is more powerful

Mitsuboshi Colors is basically Calvin & Hobbes: The Anime. It's a lot of fun. Plenty of great poop jokes.

Yuru Camp is good, too. I swear I generally don't like CGDCT, this latest crop is just really good!
Old 01-21-2018, 07:06 PM
Not a Beer

JBear, I watched Kado as it was airing, and I didn't love or hate it but it was definitely intriguing a lot of the time. I'm not sure it's fresh enough in my head anymore to have discussions of gritty details, though...
Old 01-21-2018, 09:19 PM

The 2nd episode of Darling in the FranXX sure was a thing. The over the top sexual innuendo would be funny if I hated this show/anime and didn't want it to be good. And I definitely don't like what these sexual metaphors have to say about sex/gender roles either. Like, if you unpack what's going on, holy cow.

So, robots in this world are piloted by a team of one male and female pilot each. The female pilot interfaces with/essentially becomes the robot. This is evidenced by not just the dialog, but the fact that when they're talking to each other via radio, the video feeds show the male pilots when the men are talking, but show the mecha faces for when the women talk. And the male pilot then pilots the female pilot. The setup for this is basically one giant, not-so-subtle metaphor for intercourse, as the the way the pilots seat themselves is basically them going at it doggy-style. The flight sticks for the male pilot are basically the girl's asses. All of this being necessary is because...??? It's not established, but I'm sure if we ever do get a reason it's not going to be pretty.

These last two episodes however did hammer home the idea that women inherently can't pilot these mechs alone. It's "too dangerous" and the performance of the mech goes way down. I know what they're going with here. The whole sex metaphor is all about another layer of metaphors about how people are better working in congress with one another. But like, this is being a robot pilot. It's completely arbitrary. And it's super shitty that the women need to be literally controlled by men to do their jobs. The whole show is filled with these kinds of antiquated views on gender roles.

To be fair to Darling in the FranXX, we're only two episode in on a 24 episode show, and I could see eventually a pathway opening up where what we're currently being shown isn't the actual optimal way for things to work. Since the MC duo so far have an inversed power relationship compared to the other pilots. But like, in the meantime, it's just groady.

And that doesn't even begin to consider how this show is built completely on top of a foundation of heteronormativity where it doesn't even appear to acknowledge that other kinds of relationships can exist out there in the world.

So yeah. There's a lot going on here, and a lot of it isn't great. Some stuff is amusing, but the whole thing is just kinda crass, ineligant, and boring. I'll keep watching because hey cool robot, but I think this is going to be an extremely YMMV thing.

Edit: Oh. One thing I forgot to mention. Holy cow is the script bad. I don't know how much of it is the original script, or the translation work being done. Because there's definitely a lot of sexual puns being thrown around in Japanese. But the ones I do understand/picked upon readily, I'd like to think are a little bit more subtle than the English translations? Which make the metaphors groan-worthy because they're so obvious and on-the-nose. And it's not even in a fun way like Star Driver. It's just... 👀

Quote:
Originally Posted by q 3 View Post
Yuru Camp is good, too. I swear I generally don't like CGDCT, this latest crop is just really good!
Oh man is it good. I traditionally am not a fan of CGDCT shows either. Maybe years of watching bad anime has rotted my brain and/or lowered my standards. But I'd like to think that this recent crop of good CGDCT shows (Yuru Camp, Hakumei & Mikochi, A Place Further Than The Universe, Violet Evergarden) are better than shows of yore because their characters have agency, and the Cute Things they do isn't just making dumb faces and eating cake. They're actually engaging in activities/hobbies/jobs in meaningful ways that speak to the human experience rather than just being something to go d'aaawwww at.
Old 01-21-2018, 09:38 PM
Starts with your heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendrick View Post

Before viewing the trailer

Crybaby is the one good anime we get every 5-10 years and the cycle has completed, I have no illusions.

After viewing the trailer

BITCH YOU CANT FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANTED TO
THESE IS MIGHTY THESE IS RED LEATHER
THESE IS BLOODY THEWS
Old 01-22-2018, 08:40 AM
Oily Butt Thing

man I am fuckin all the way here for the MEGALONIA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
Old 01-22-2018, 10:08 AM
hourglass figure

Quote:
The 2nd episode of Darling in the FranXX sure was a thing. The over the top sexual innuendo would be funny if I hated this show/anime and didn't want it to be good. And I definitely don't like what these sexual metaphors have to say about sex/gender roles either. Like, if you unpack what's going on, holy cow.
No, no, read my absolutely 100% accurate prediction of where the show is going and you'll see that there is a good reason for everything:

The reason the method for controlling the mechs is incredibly degrading for the female pilots is that it's one of many measures in place to give the men the illusion of being in control, when they in fact are not. The girls literally become the robots, why would they need some dude piloting them? They are discouraged from piloting the mechs by themselves for that same reason, and there are probably mechanisms installed to produce some sort of negative feedback when they don't move exactly in the way their "pilots" direct them to. This is all a nefarious plot by the patriarchy, as represented by the nebulous figure of "Papa" (pretty on the nose, huh?) to prevent women from realizing that they are in fact the only ones who can control humanity's last hope of survival. This also explains terminology like "parasite" (piloting the mech is not a symbiotic relationship, the dudes literally contribute nothing), and why all of 02's partners end up battered and dead (she has a higher tolerance to pain due to her dinosaur blood and can therefore ignore the negative feedback from ignoring the "driver"'s directions, controlling the mech in a reckless way their delicate nondinosaurblooded human frames can not handle). Also why the main character can not remember anything that transpired while "they" piloted the mech: He was unconscious through the entire thing, his presence in the cockpit didn't make any difference whatsoever.

The main character will grow increasingly paranoid and insecure throughout the episodes leading up to the big reveal, culminating in him having a complete meltdown and a violent outburst that results in his anticlimactic death at the hands of 02, now promoted from love interest to actual protagonist. The second half of the series will have the robot girls ally with the cyborg dinosaurs to overthrow the patriarchy, its evil ways now apparent to all.

Just kidding, it's going to be some stale kids vs adults generational conflict dripping with bad horniness because the staff can't keep it in their pants.

Last edited by Erilex; 01-22-2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:37 AM
Goodbye!

Quote:

BITCH YOU CANT FUCK WITH ME IF YOU WANTED TO
THESE IS MIGHTY THESE IS RED LEATHER
THESE IS BLOODY THEWS
Red leather meets Redline.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:12 AM
Good Jo.R.B.!

All this talking about H&M reminds me that I never bothered checking the scans of the manga. I imagine it's one of those series (because the setting is practically a character in its own right, much as how New York is so important as to receive literal title billing in Sex and the City) would translate very well to anime
Old 01-22-2018, 01:03 PM
The metal babble flees!

Watched Kimagure Orange Road: I Want to Return to that Day over the weekend with the partner, who was also curious about how well this held up. For both of us, it had been a literal tear-jerker in its day.

Today? It didn't even cause slight moistening around the ol' tear ducts. Part of that might be overfamiliarity; every single plot and character beat was known well in advance.

- Hikaru's a creep. An innocent one, as such things go, but still a creep.

- KOR without the comedy and without the psychic powers feels like a fanfic version of the story, told as a standard soap opera.

- Probably goes without saying: 100% Bechdel fail.

- Takada's character designs are still adorable.

- Leg-warmers and headbands!

- Some of the music is very '80s and some of it is very lounge music. I still rather like it, though since I bought the soundtrack 2X years ago and listened to it a few too many times, I don't feel the desire to listen to it again.

- Or to watch this again, to be honest. It wasn't completely contaminated by the suck fairy, but it is also no longer a personal classic.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:37 PM

I picked up the Wolf's Rain blurays the other day because they were cheap and I adore Wolf's Rain. It's one of my all-time favs. And I'm severely disappointed in the quality of the BD transfers here. I don't completely regret the purchase because I only have like half of the original print run DVDs and never managed to finish my set, so it's just nice to have it all. But it suffers from 2000s-itis that most anime from that era does, where it was originally mastered in 480p thanks to the studios having zero foresight and bumbling around with digital composition. So everything is just a kind of blurry uprez and there's zero reason to own this over say the DVDs besides convenience.

It's still friggin' the best though. Just everything about this show is fascinating to me. Like holy cow these animators are gods for how well they draw those wolves. Also, hot take nobody asked for: Wolf's Rain handles the apocalyptic despair scenario a million times better and classier than Devilman.
Old Yesterday, 06:36 AM
Bertolli?!?...

I don't remember Wolf's Rain all that well (I think I liked it, but thought the narrative kind of went off the rails? I might be remembering wrong, and I might well feel differently today), but the intro song has been on regular rotation in my car for the past 15 years.
Old Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Starts with your heart

Me & the boys watched up to the point where Inspector Lebowski shows up at his ex-wife Cher's place dressed like he just stepped out of a Fukusaku yakuza picture and tells her he's leaving town until he cracks the case. We stopped the disc at the shot where she's staring at him with raw animal lust because we agreed that this was clearly the intended climax of the series.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
King Of Space-Time

DARLING in the FRANXX would have been snapped up in heartbeat by ADV if it was still active.
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Inherently Stealthy

Wolf's Rain's intro song is unambiguously good.
Old Yesterday, 11:12 AM
Oily Butt Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egarwaen View Post
Wolf's Rain's intro song is unambiguously good.
one of those "at least Yoko Kanno went to the paywindow" shows.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM

Default I know I'm doing Wolf's Rain a huge disservice comparing it to Devilman Crybaby, w/e

Quote:
I don't remember Wolf's Rain all that well (I think I liked it, but thought the narrative kind of went off the rails?
Oh man, the narrative in Wolf's Rain is masterful. Maybe it's because of proximity, or maybe Dai Sato, Keiko Nobumoto, and Tensai Okamura are big Devilman fans, but I can't help but make the Devilman comparison here. Because there's a lot of overlap in themes and their expressions here. But for my money, Wolf's Rain crystallizes these themes and makes good on them rather than getting distracted and consumed by nihilism.

Like Devilman, Wolf's Rain speaks to human compassion in the face of oblivion. But how it approaches it is handled with much more grace and affords its characters much more dignity, while still maintaining the horror and tragedy an apocalypse assumes. Wolf's Rain takes place at the end of the world, and the entire show is a case study of how, despite the seeming futility of it all, there's nothing futile about reaching out and loving one another. In fact, that's the entire point of living to begin with. Some characters always believe in this, others forget and are reminded, others are cynical until they realize just a little bit too late. The only character who doesn't and fully gives into his nihilism is appropriately the main villain, who moves the plot towards the end and serves as the initial poison to ensure a continue of the cycle after rebirth.

Also like Devilman, Wolf's Rain dives deep into the metaphors of being The Other in a judgmental and intolerant society. It's just that, instead of The Other being demons (which IMO undercuts any positive message about looking past labels and saying to the viewers 'these people are us' in Devilman) the wolves in Wolf's Rain are a much less problematic take on the same ideas. The Wolves aren't Others because outside forces transformed them, and their nature isn't inherently cruel. They're simply different, and inherently so. Yet that which defines their character is intensely human, and not just in ways that typify our base desires, but in noble aspects of love, camaraderie, loyalty, faith, etc. It's not nearly as overtly gay as Devilman either, but you can easily do gay readings if you wanted about specific parts. For example, Blue's awakening as a wolf. Her fear of coming out as a wolf to her father, learning to love and accept who she is, as well as embracing her love of other wolves is pretty coded to me. And these kinds of little issues of dealing with being an Other defines the experience of this wolf pack as they travel through human society through the whole show . Another great example: Toboe's character arc of overcoming his privilege as a dog and exploring his true nature as a wolf and all the associated repercussions of that socially.

Quote:
Me & the boys watched up to the point where Inspector Lebowski shows up at his ex-wife Cher's place dressed like he just stepped out of a Fukusaku yakuza picture and tells her he's leaving town until he cracks the case. We stopped the disc at the shot where she's staring at him with raw animal lust because we agreed that this was clearly the intended climax of the series.
Cher & Hubb's relationship is one of my favorite parts of this show. It's a glimpse into what anime could and should be. I can't think of many Japanese cartoons that go to the lengths of portraying such a realistic vision of adulthood, adult characters, and adult romance. Most anime depict only the very beginning steps of teenage puppy love, and end at the starting line with a confession? Wolf's Rain says fuck you, here's two characters in the middle of their lives, their marriage in shambles thanks to the pressures of professional life. They still care greatly for each other, but they're not in love with one another. And yet every time they look at each other, with the increasing gulf of distance between them, they're reminded of the passion and attraction they once had. And watching them find a deeper level of love and understanding as the show goes on is one of the more fulfilling things I've seen in a stupid cartoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Raider Dr. Jones View Post
one of those "at least Yoko Kanno went to the paywindow" shows.
Wolf's Rain is, by my money, her magnum opus. Cowboy Bebop is her claim to fame, Arjuna is her at her most experimental, GitS and Macross Plus is her pushing her limits the furthest, but Wolf's Rain. Is just the best overall things she's done and manipulates/embodies the tone of its show the most successfully. I will regularly play this soundtrack and never skip a track.
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM
Good Bee

man, I should really rewatch Wolf's Rain one of these days... wonder if it's on any of the streaming services (I'm assuming not)
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Inherently Stealthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by krelbel View Post
man, I should really rewatch Wolf's Rain one of these days... wonder if it's on any of the streaming services (I'm assuming not)
Looks like it's on Funimation, so... Yes?

Tags
お前はもう死んでいる , ウエアブー , 3 2 1 let's jam , animation , anime , animeanimeanimeanimeanime , cartoons , cour , didn't read the manga , don't watch anime , fear of new technology , imouto , japan , japanimation , my japanese animes , only weeaboos say weeaboo , panties! , read the manga , voca droids? , watch anime , weeaboo , what's all this racket , wrath of the lich king , you seen orange road , you'll like orange road