The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > Talking about sports

Old 09-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Bob

Again, if you'd like to try to lecture me about a team I know way more about and understand their plan more about, I'd like for you to shut your mouth. This administration is ten times more competent than the past few, and although that's not saying much at least it means we're at least level with most other franchises for the first time in years.

Getting to the playoffs at all was a huge monkey off the Bills's back, and this year is meant to be a down year to rebuild an offensive line (because it is absolutely putrid following Incognito's sad road down crazytown and Woods's unexpected retirement AND us having to trade Cordy Glenn to get a shot at Allen) and to develop. They're going about things the right way for once rather than attempting to be middling forever and ever.

Peterman clearly is not the long term plan. Allen is, and if you looked at his preseason games you'd know that he's not as far away as he seems. He's shown huge signs of growth.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:27 PM
Bob

Sorry, to be clearer:

I have no problem with people being critical of the Bills. They've sucked! For a long time! And they will probably suck this year! But it's very tiring to read the same old same old, especially in a really belligerent and in a "I know better than you" voice. If we can respectfully debate about why the Bills suck, that'd be better.

Tags
the maddening , touchdown tom , waaahhh muh flag