The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about music and podcast

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-30-2018, 06:41 PM
Evil Dead Junkie's Avatar
Evil Dead Junkie Evil Dead Junkie is offline
Inscaper
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7,102
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
You said we could do five or six recommendations each, so I added a sixth addition to my original post. A song that just got released today!

Also, I'm torn on the fact that this Santadome doesn't have Fairytale of New York in it. On the one hand, I love 99% of that song. On the other hand, the 1% I don't love is an unfortunate (and vile) slur.
Right?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-30-2018, 10:08 PM
falz's Avatar
falz falz is offline
Robot arms for everyone!
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 979
Default

I nominate Snowdin theme. I hope it counts, there's a friggin Christmas tree in there
https://youtu.be/z6LmMCuGjfA
Also, What's This?
https://youtu.be/QLvvkTbHjHI
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 12-01-2018, 04:50 AM
Johnny Unusual's Avatar
Johnny Unusual Johnny Unusual is online now
till the sheriff stops by
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Fredericton, New Brunswick
Posts: 7,294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falz View Post
Also, What's This?
https://youtu.be/QLvvkTbHjHI
Someone already nominated this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Your posts İyou, 2007