View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 09:15 PM
Bertolli?!?...

This girl walks out from behind the aqueduct. I was just over there.

I can't decide if Diego is referring to siccing the golems on them or the spooky voice. The earlier would make more sense, and yet I can't help but think it's the latter. Dude looks pretty frazzled.

Well, we have caused our share of blood fountains...

Say wha?

You couldn't have maybe led with that? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good rock explosion as much as the next guy, but...

Where were all of these people hiding?

This fella has been taking notes on panicked running from the nobles. Lucky he didn't break a hip.

Looks like Diego has some new competition for most pathetic look. Those puppy-dog eyes...

Correction: she tried to kill YOU. I think Ash may have felt a tickle?

"I am Miss Eleni's tutor, Huxley Hobbes. It seems as if the young miss has heard some foolish rumors..."

"Some say that Magnus was planning a coup, but we never believed it!"

Ash, I think you're being a tad too polite here. This person just attacked your military unit with zero provocation. You sit her down, ideally in handcuffs, and you TELL her your side of the story before hauling her ass off to jail.

I don't know if this is a translation error or poor writing, but, to be clear, we're nowhere near the actual island yet. These ruins are just the first stop on the road to the east that heads towards Gillbaris island.

Looks like Huxley has some fire in him after all.

What's all this then? A choice? Oh dear. Well, I guess I'd better open this up for a vote. We'll look at the outcome next time on Let's Play Vandal Hearts!

Last edited by JBear; 06-14-2014 at 10:30 PM.