View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 12:49 AM
Bertolli?!?...

This is our boss, Clive. The game doesn't bother to introduce him, and I don't have much to say about him. He has a very pointy beard?

Clint, how can you get angry at that face? Just look at him. I could fall into those eyes...

"Corrupt politicians, oppressive taxes and not enough police. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. But no matter how filthy things get, as long as we remember who we are, we, the people, have the freedom to change things for the better."

You made Diego sad, you monster.

Now that sounds like a fine idea.

I knew I liked you, Diego. Let's get crunk!

Ash takes his wing-man Diego (there's a joke there for those of who are familiar with this game) and beelines for the lady at the bar.

"...council just 3 days ago. They say it was the work of the old royalists, but if you ask me, it could have been any of a dozen different groups. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner."

He gets shut down hard though, as she just wants to talk about current events. The boys decide to grab a drink instead.

"But now everything is taxed and you can't walk on the streets at night."

The bartender is equally depressing. Maybe the local drunks know how to have a good time?

"...council is filled with politicians who only care about padding their own nests. Now it's daily terrorist threats. What's going to happen to this country?"

"...turned out, I wonder what he would say?"

Alright, the mood here is harshing the group's buzz. Let's hit the town.

Uh oh. Looks like we may have to literally hit the town.

For those of you wondering how you can have a royal ghetto, recall that the ruling nobility was overthrown 15 years ago.

Man: "The army decided that the royalists were behind the assassination of Smetana, and they came to take Count Claymore away. Things got tense. The young nobles gathered around the soldiers..."

Ash is right, it's time for action!

Riiiight after a quick follow-up shot of courage.

Sigh, fine, MOM.