View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 12:46 AM
Lichotaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonetrope View Post
Just came back from the Ill-Advised Vanity Tour. It really is a very "anything goes" setlist of entirely originals, with the exception of a medley of parodies toward the end, and one of the Star Wars songs during the encore. Tons of fun, and very loose and low stress. Setlist from my show:

Fun Zone
Melanie
Young, Dumb & Ugly
Midnight Star
Nature Trail to Hell
Close But No Cigar
Bob
Happy Birthday
You Don't Love Me Anymore
With My Own Eyes
If That Isn't Love
When I Was Your Age
I Remember Larry
UHF
Christmas at Ground Zero
Jackson Park Express
Eat It / I Lost on Jeopardy / Amish Paradise / Smells Like Nirvana / White & Nerdy / I Love Rocky Road / Like a Surgeon
Should I Stay or Should I Go
The Saga Begins
Went to the show tonight in Sacramento. Lots of fun stuff and a number of old favorites

Setlist:

Young, Dumb & Ugly
Melanie
The Biggest Ball of Twine in Minnesota
Midnight Star
The Night Santa Went Crazy (differed from the album version in that "Santa's dead" instead of in prison)
UHF
Why Does This Always Happen to Me?
My Own Eyes
Close but No Cigar (being in Sacramento, they had to do their Cake style parody)
CNR
Dare to Be Stupid (done in Grateful Dead style)
One of Those Days
Dog Eat Dog
You Don't Love Me Anymore
Albuquerque (extra donuts live version, plus at the "Wait a minute, where was I" part, they stopped and restarted the song for about a minute before "oh, yeah" and going back and finishing up the song)
Eat It / I Lost on Jeopardy / Amish Paradise / Smells Like Nirvana / White & Nerdy / I Love Rocky Road / Like a Surgeon
Encore:
I'm Down (Beatles cover)
The Saga Begins