View Single Post
Old 04-27-2016, 03:11 PM
⃠PROFOUND ✓PROFANE

Pronouns: DUDE/BRO

I just posted the last real update to Let's All Read SC2VN! Yeah I still have to do the video where we all hated on the extra content, and I still gotta force Caliscrub to write an epilogue, but for all intents and purposes it's DONE!

I'm pretty proud of the final product! (Except for maybe the first few videos, where the audio was pretty badly unbalanced and I hadn't yet thought to start editing out the bits where we're just waiting around for the stream lag to catch up.) I tried to treat each update as it's own creative writing project, where I treated the utterly mundane and terrible story it tells as though it's some epic, sweeping thing, well deserving of such an analytical breakdown. The goal was to make something people could enjoy reading even if they weren't the type to spend literal hours watching footage of a visual novel while SKYPE CREW alternated between amateur voice-acting and burning the game at the stake.

So yeah! It was a lot of work! I'm happy with it! Please read it and/or watch it! and tell me if you enjoyed it!

EDIT: AND THEN I POSTED THE BONUS VIDEO ON THE EXTRA CONTENT TODAY AS WELL BECAUSE FUCK DOING THAT TOMORROW.

Last edited by BEAT; 04-27-2016 at 05:35 PM.