View Single Post
Old 11-07-2017, 07:28 AM
BIG STUPID SPEED

Pronouns: DUDE/BRO
Default FUUUUUU I AM RUNNING SO FAR BEHIND ON THESE FUUUUUUUUKKKKKK

BOOKS 36-40 45 YEAH I SAID IT WE'RE RUNNING THIS LET'S GO.

BOOK THIRTY SIX: YOU WON'T EVEN GET THE CHANCE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND....

I appreciate terribly misshapen Shamu. Kudos, misshappen Shamu. Oh wait I forgot we all hate Sea World now. Dammit. COVER GRADE: A

BOOK THIRTY SEVEN: JAKE'S NOT AROUND. WHO WILL TAKE HIS PLACE?

True fact, the BEST transition images are almost always the ones just one removed from the photographed kid, as demonstrated here where Blondie looks basically the same except maybe 25 years older. COVER GRADE: B

BOOK THIRTY EIGHT: ANDALITES HAVE REACHED EARTH. WILL AX LEAVE THE ANIMORPHS?

I'm so glad they FINALLY figured out how to make the covers featuring the blue man interesting. I mean, just LOOK at the 3 middle images! I'm spoiled for choice! COVER GRADE: A+

BOOK THIRTY NINE: TO MORPH OR NOT TO MORPH? THAT IS THE QUESTION....

Quality bignose face, but we've seen plenty of those, so it'll take more to impress me now. Also loses points for the Hamlet "quote". WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWER IS "TO MORPH" BUFFALO LASS! WE'RE WATCHING YOU MORPH RIGHT NOW! COVER GRADE: C

BOOK FORTY: THIS IS YOUR BRAIN. THIS IS YOUR BRAIN WITH A YEERK. ANY QUESTIONS?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I NEED BEEEG ANIME EYES AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COVER GRADE: A

SIDE STORY: MEGAMORPHS FOUR: BAK 2 B 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGAMORPS ONE
This is dog shit. I would have assumed that the first "Special" book outside the main numbered series would have a little EXTRA put in, but no! Nothing! You don't deserve the name "MEGA" with this trash! Get the fuck out of here, jackass! COVER GRADE: F
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAMARPS TOO
The fact that this cover is bad and boring would have already gotten it a failing grade, but the fact that it had the utter gall to be bad and boring SEVEN TIMES OVER is just unforgivable. You done fucked up, Megamorphs Two. You done fucked up. COVER GRADE: FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR COUCH, YOUR LIFE, AND YOUR INHERENT TRUTHS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAEGER MEEPS THEE
AAAAHH YOU FUCKED IT UP YOU JACKASSES! YOU HAD IT AND THEN YOU FUCKED IT UP! YOU TOOK APPARENTLY THE MOST EXCITING BOOK SO FAR, AND YOU FUCKED IT UP WITH THE MOST BORING COVER YET! YOU ASSHOLES! YOU TREMENDOUS ASSHOLES! COVER GRADE: I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. DON'T EVEN FUCKING LOOK AT ME.
YOU WERE GIVEN

AMPLE

OPPORTUNITIES.

AND YET YOU LEARNED

NOTHING.

COVER GRADE: I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT KALIR COULDN'T RE-READ YOU. THIS IS A PUBLIC SHAMING. YOU HAVE SOWN THE WIND AND NOW YOU MUST REAP THE WHILRWIND.

BOOK FORTY ONE: THEY'RE OUT OF SIGHT, YOU'RE OUT OF MIND....

You ever use one of those apps that's supposed to show you what you'd look like if you were older and grew a beard? Yeah? Yeah. Cover Grade: F

BOOK FORTY TWO: RACHEL IS ABOUT TO GO WHERE NO HUMAN HAS GONE BEFORE.

The weirdo Orc-lookin face is pretty damn great, but the book has overestimated how excited I am about a human going someplace, when it's saying that we could totally put an ELEPHANT there while we're at it. COVER GRADE: B

BOOK FORTY THREE: TOBIAS IS ABOUT TO FACE HIS BIGGEST FEAR....

HAWKS SHOULD NOT HAVE THAT MANY EYES THIS IS AWESOME. COVER GRADE: B+

BOOK FORTY FOUR: SOME SAY YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY MIND GAMES. TELL THAT TO THE YEERKS....

Ohhh I get it, because the Yeerks live in peoples minds. Clever. Very clever. COVER GRADE: D

BOOK FORTY FIVE: SOMETIMES THERE'S NO ESCAPE. EVEN FOR THE ANIMORPHS....

I really, really love the littel baby arms in the second image. With their little sleeves all rolled up and everything? Fuck yes. COVER GRADE: A