(he / his / him)
New narrative trailer
Welcome to Talking Time's third iteration! If you would like to register for an account, or have already registered but have not yet been confirmed, please read the following:
Once you have completed these steps, Moderation Staff will be able to get your account approved.
Looks good to me! It's heavy on the anime bullshit, but that's what modern FE is.
"I greet you as the crown prince of Brodia. Let's Bro down."
Anyway, if nothing else, I have to assume that there being precisely 12 rings will allay fears that people will be pulling the gacha lever for an S-tier Hector. I wonder who the 12 will be!
He'll get his chance..............another dayHey, wait a minute. I would rather have Lucina over Chrom any day of the week, but it is funny he got ditched again.
- Can counterattack from any range
- Has two separate barrier skills that reduce incoming damage
- Summons minions that heal it
- Gains obscene attack bonuses when initiating combat
- Immune to all weapons and combat arts that contain the letter "E"
- Has already fucked your mom, and fucks her an additional time every other turn
- Can get "All I Want for Christmas is You" stuck in your head at any time; effect lasts until dispelled
- Automatically lowers your favorite movie's Rotten Tomatoes score by 1% every turn; effect is permanent
- When low on HP, forces you to remember that really embarrassing thing you said twelve years ago
- Upon death, permanently deletes your Animal Crossing save file. (Your Fire Emblem save file is unaffected.)
I am so excited for this. These all look like baffling mod characters that will break the game, but if the game is made for this it must work?
Also the lack of Lucina makes me guess she'll be in disguise or something? But there's been hints of other characters that weren't in this video so maybe that's coming later.
Once you get to the latest and greatest (most expensive) units they start getting skill descriptions that literally cover the screen in text to explain all their ultra powerful effects and conditions that nullify or reverse the normal rules. It pretty much ruins all the simplification the game had going on. Gacha!!