The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about television games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1111  
Old 07-26-2017, 09:18 PM
Daikaiju's Avatar
Daikaiju Daikaiju is online now
King Of Space-Time
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 15,365
Default

Must resist urge to suicide repeatedly...

Reply With Quote
  #1112  
Old 07-26-2017, 09:25 PM
YangusKhan's Avatar
YangusKhan YangusKhan is online now
does the Underpants Dance
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,386
Default

Mobility creeeeeeep!
Reply With Quote
  #1113  
Old 07-28-2017, 04:13 PM
Daikaiju's Avatar
Daikaiju Daikaiju is online now
King Of Space-Time
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 15,365
Default

Reply With Quote
  #1114  
Old 07-29-2017, 08:47 AM
Daikaiju's Avatar
Daikaiju Daikaiju is online now
King Of Space-Time
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 15,365
Default

Reply With Quote
  #1115  
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
Destil's Avatar
Destil Destil is offline
TARANTUL
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 20,543
Default

Fuck the new matchmaker. Fuck it so much.

QM is now 90% decided by "did you get more specialists? You win!" And the other 10% are usually when you get someone who doesn't know what they're doing as a spec.
Reply With Quote
  #1116  
Old Today, 08:56 AM
Egarwaen's Avatar
Egarwaen Egarwaen is offline
Inherently Stealthy
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sebastopol, CA
Posts: 13,490
Default

What did they change? The only thing I see in patch notes is that it prefers to avoid mirror matches.
Reply With Quote
  #1117  
Old Today, 09:50 AM
Destil's Avatar
Destil Destil is offline
TARANTUL
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 20,543
Default

"Mirror matches" as far as I can tell means that they no longer try to make teams 1 support vs 1 support, 1 heal vs 1 heal, 1 tank vs 1 tank, 1 assassin vs 1 assassin et cetra. It was already avoiding putting the same hero on both teams for the most part.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
blizzard , blizzard money printer , five dollar horse armor , heroes of the storm , moba , the wizard

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Your posts İyou, 2007