The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about TV and film

Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Good Bee

I feel like every time I read this thread, I learn about a new anime that I really want to watch, then discover that it's on Amazon but not the Amazon subscription service I have (Amazon Prime, which includes Amazon Prime Video which used to include all the anime), it's on the Amazon subscription service I don't have (Amazon Strike, the other Amazon video subscription service), and I want to watch it but not enough to pay the subscription fee. Sagrada Reset is the latest addition to this long frustrating list!
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
hi there

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisteriaHysteria View Post
-Flip Flappers: This show is pretty much LWA on acid.
jesus christ you weren't kidding about the acid

Tags
お前はもう死んでいる , ウエアブー , 3 2 1 let's jam , animation , anime , animeanimeanimeanimeanime , cartoons , cour , didn't read the manga , don't watch anime , fear of new technology , imouto , japan , japanimation , my japanese animes , only weeaboos say weeaboo , panties! , read the manga , voca droids? , watch anime , weeaboo , what's all this racket , wrath of the lich king , you seen orange road , you'll like orange road