The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about TV and film

Old 08-17-2017, 09:54 AM
Mystery Contraption

Granted, but, at its heart, THEM! is still a story of nature pointing out the folly of man, who, in hubris, created giant uncontrollable monsters. And monsters that are, in fact, just ants, doing as ants do, but in a very inconvenient fashion.

On the other hand, the solution to the problem in this case is to shoot the THEM!s with bullets until they cease being a problem. And the movie has more of Aliens' DNA in it than anything else.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:01 AM
Video Monster

And to your point, kaiju films tend to present their creatures as impervious to basic human force. You need something a lot more specialer than bullets to beat kaiju. Metaphysical bullets.

And even then, "beating" them is usually more like "beating" a natural disaster - the destruction ends, but it doesn't really feel much like a human triumph.

One reason why the Roland Emmerich not-zilla is such an affront to fans of the Big G.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:17 AM
Mystery Contraption

I'll cede the point; one of my favourite plot points in Pacific Rim is that conventional weapons work against Kaiju, but it took, like a solid week of constant bombardment to kill one. But you slap those same weapons on the fist of a giant robot and then the durn things just can't die fast enough.

There's not even an attempt to explain why you need a robot punch to kill a monster. But, dammit, a robot is necessary.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:48 PM
Fifth Business

"Terror of Mechagodzilla" is actually one of my favorites; I feel the fight at the end is great, and the 'human' side of the story is weird and compelling and, though still silly, has a melancholy surrealism and autumnal tone that gives it a sense of having some actual mad vision behind it, as opposed to just being filler because monster fights cost too much to make an entire movie out of them. Also, some really fun 70's sci-fi imagery and design throughout.

The only real problem with it (and it's a big one) is that Titanosaurus is the most boring darn giant monster imaginable, with a main ability (tail-fan) that feels unconvincing even by the genre's standards and would still be pret-ty lame even if they did pull it off better.

But according to an interview with the lady who wrote it, things were almost SO DIFFERENT.

Quote:
In Takayama's original scenario for Terror of Mechagodzilla, the role of Titanosaurus was filled by two dinosaurs called Titans, who became violent only when their necks were entangled.[1] Her script also called for the total annihilation of Tokyo by Titanosaurus and Mechagodzilla, who would enter the city through Tokyo Bay and target Shinagawa ward first. Budget constraints forced Toho to scale back the destruction.
I want angry neck-tangled dinosaur duo!
Old 08-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deptford View Post
The only real problem with it (and it's a big one) is that Titanosaurus is the most boring darn giant monster imaginable, with a main ability (tail-fan) that feels unconvincing even by the genre's standards and would still be pret-ty lame even if they did pull it off better.
I like its gargle-ly roar.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:14 PM
Video Monster

The distinctive roars of kaiju is another thing that sets them apart. Even boring old titanosaurus. It's no coincidence that you frequently hear godzilla and rodan being sampled in all sorts of places.

Also deptford that's awesome and I'd never heard it before.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:21 PM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Out of that long list, I think my two favs are Ghidorah, the Three Headed Monster and Invasion of Astro Monster

I love the Ghidorah costume and I love how no one in either movies' dubs says its name the same way. Also, how they both deal with aliens but theyre not the same aliens and there are UFOs and endtime prophecies. Like its two tellings of the same story but the telephone game ensured at the end they would only bear the slightest semblance to each other.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:40 PM
Mystery Contraption

I can't say I enjoyed Monster Zero the one time I watched it back when I was a wee-scamp, but I always liked the plot point that the Earth was so horrified to learn that Ghidorah was still alive and felt so much sympathy for the planet currently being attacked by him that they forked over all the help/giant monsters they could.

If you mentally snip out the fact that it was all a trick to leave the earth Defenseless so the aliens could mind-control Godzilla and invade us, it's a potent, hopeful message.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:44 PM
Threadcromantosaurus Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octopus Prime View Post
I can't say I enjoyed Monster Zero the one time I watched it back when I was a wee-scamp, but I always liked the plot point that the Earth was so horrified to learn that Ghidorah was still alive and felt so much sympathy for the planet currently being attacked by him that they forked over all the help/giant monsters they could.

If you mentally snip out the fact that it was all a trick to leave the earth Defenseless so the aliens could mind-control Godzilla and invade us, it's a potent, hopeful message.
IIRC the trade was for the cure to all diseases?
Old 08-20-2017, 02:43 PM
????? LV 13 HP 292/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracula View Post
No. 14: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974): People wearing ape masks invade Earth using a robot version of Godzilla. Godzilla teams up with Anguirus to save the day. Anguirus gets beaten up by the fake Godzilla.
And quite brutally so. (But Godzilla gets some payback for his friend by the end of the movie.)

Quote:
Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster

Then Godzilla shows up for his final battle against Hedorah and... it takes... forever.
I can't believe you didn't mention the most Octo* part of that battle.

*Per my reckoning.
Old 08-20-2017, 03:23 PM
Mystery Contraption

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torzelbaum View Post
And quite brutally so. (But Godzilla gets some payback for his friend by the end of the movie.)

I can't believe you didn't mention the most Octo* part of that battle.

*Per my reckoning.
I figured everyone reading this thread would be well aware of that and I didn't want to belabor the point.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Mystery Contraption

Default DINOSAUR GARDENING TIPS

Godzilla vs. Biollante is half amazing. And half weirdly boring. Unlike Returns, there's only one subplot, but it keeps coming up and it's confusing as anything involving competing groups of spies, or possibly terrorists, or possibly corrupt business men (it's unclear) trying to steal samples of Godzillas DNA for vague but presumably nefarious purposes. I don't know what those purposes are. Nobody does. Nobody explains anything that's happening in these scenes, some guy with sunglasses just keeps showing up and shooting people and sometimes steals a briefcase, and sometimes does not. They're confusing and barely touch the plot except that they keep showing up to derail things. Cutting them out would have only strengthened the movie.

But other than that, the movie is bonkers in the right ways; Science Dad is working on making super-plants that use Godzillas regenerative DNA, but kind of abandons his research when his daughter gets exploded somehow. Then, in Japan, the worlds premier Psychic Academy is having troubles as every student there starts having simultaneous nightmares about Godzilla. Also, their top student seems to have a particularly strong connection to Godzilla AND ALSO can telepathically communicate with plants.

Anyway, eventually the volcano erupts and NOW WE'VE GOT A GODZILLA MOVIE HAPPENING!

And, as is often the case, the scenes in the movie with the GIANT ATOMIC DAD are betetr than the scenes without, but it's never more pronounced than in this one; Godzilla looks great, the scenes of him fighting the military and Biollante are well shot and exciting and there's a rock remix of his themesong that accompanies everything. Scenes without Godzilla are clumsily edited and confusing. It's like two different movies were mashed together.

Anyway, SCIENCE DADs secret project to combine plants with Godzilla also got a secret ingredient in the form of his daughters DNA that got all over the place when she exploded and wound up creating Biollante; a gargantuan flower monster. Which Godzilla immediately fights and kills because, well, it's a big flower. Big flower with spikey vines, sure, but a flower. They aren't that mobile.

Then he walks off and fights the military some more (they rebuilt the SUPER MUNICIPAL DEFENDER SUPER-X as the SUPER X2, which Godzilla broke to pieces several times over the course of the movie, bless their hearts for trying), and they also manage to infect him with a quadruple-lethal dosage of Anti-Godzilla bacteria that does... exactly nothing. Also they shoot him with lightning guns because whats the point of having lightning guns if you aren't going to shoot a dinosaur with them, should the occasion arise.

Then all the pollen from Biollante blows over to the battlefield and a new Biollante immediately regenerates from it, and it is probably the single coolest Kaiju design ever. Certainly in my top five, if nothing else;

LOOK AT THAT THING!

THAT IS A COOL-LOOKING MONSTER!

Anyway, All-New, All-Different Biollante manages to last a bit longer than OG Biol, but Godzilla still tears her to pieces since there's only about ten minutes left in the movie, but with her dying breathe she super-charges the germs in Godzillas body. Not killing him, or even hurting him, but certainly slowing him down a little bit. Then, her very minor task technically completed, SCIENCE GIRLS soul, which was in her DNA, that partially comprised the CROCOVINE MONSTER ascends to heaven.

Then the evil Sunglasses Man accidentally steps on a Lightning Bomb and explodes.

And Godzilla will return in... King Ghidorah!
Old 08-21-2017, 10:14 AM
Video Monster

Back in the dark days, this HBO VHS was basically the only way to own this movie:

It took a long time to come out on DVD. Heck, it took three or four years to come out on VHS because of a lawsuit or something, and even then it didn't get a theatrical release in the US. Godzilla was basically ignored in the west during his 90s comeback, with none of the heisei-series films that followed Biollante having a US release until after Roland Emmerich did his thing.

One time I took my VHS copy of Biollante on a bus trip to offer up as a bus movie. I thought a Godzilla film was a pretty safe choice for that type of thing. I learned a lesson that day (most people don't care about Godzilla movies).

Oh, also, it's pretty cool that the first heisei film to pit Godzilla against another monster chose an original one instead of one of his many recurring foes.

Anyway here's my fanart.

Old 08-21-2017, 10:15 AM
Video Monster

Oh, yeah, another thing I just learned! The team responsible for the dub of this and most of the other G-films of the same era was OMNI PRODUCTIONS.

Why all caps? Because the same folks were responsible for one of the most hilarious things to ever happen to Transformers fiction.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:29 AM
Better be the real thing.

And the soundtrack was by Dragon Quest composer Koichi Sugiyama!
Old 08-21-2017, 10:33 AM
Mystery Contraption

Doing his very best John Williams impression.

I could almost hear the Superman Overture a few times during action scenes.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:48 AM

Well, there's also a Dragon Quest world map theme in there.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:30 AM
Video Monster

Oh my goodness. I used to listen to this CD on repeat in my car, so that music is always in my head. It would have been a mind-explodey moment to hear it in a DQ game (shame on me for not having played any DQ games)
Old 08-21-2017, 08:39 PM
????? LV 13 HP 292/

Quote:

LOOK AT THAT THING!

THAT IS A COOL-LOOKING MONSTER!
How can we be sure you're not biased due to tentacle solidarity?
Old 08-25-2017, 10:27 AM
Mystery Contraption

Ooooh boy. Oh Gosh.

Oh my Golly...

Godzilla Vs. King Ghidorah

Oh geezy-petes.

This movie...

Boy...

Okay, first off, this is the first movie I've watched for the ATOMICDADMARATHON that has no Boring Parts. Not counting the original, at least. And that's because this... this movie...

Well, no beating around the bush here, this movie is dumb as hell.

It is cinema operating at Maximum Dumb.

Okay, so one day a UFO carrying a trio of time travelers from the 23rd century shows up in the middle of Japan with a dire warning that Godzilla is about to wake up and turn the country into a nuclear wasteland. And, okay, fair enough, that's a pretty legitimate threat. Luckily, they have a plan to save the country by traveling back in time further and finding the dinosaur that Godzilla mutated from (about a solid third of this movie is spent establishing that there was at least one dinosaur alive in 1944) and getting rid of it. Literally getting rid of it; they just dump it in the ocean and call it a day.

BUT! While in the past, the time travelers leave behind some Pokemon on that island, and when the atomic bomb that created Godzilla hits them they combine into the giant super monster Ghidorah.

And this is where the movie becomes double-crazy.

Turns out that Godzilla never attacked Japan, Japan became a shining utopia in the future and they wanted to prevent that by killing Godzilla and attacking with their own super monster! Also, one of the Time Travelers is Japanese and seemed to be genuinely shocked to learn all this, so, like... I understand not being keenly aware of current events, but you'd notice whether or not your home country is an uninhabitable nuclear wasteland, right? This can't have come as a shock to her!

No weapon on Earth is capable of stopping Ghidorah, so the President of Japan has the idea to find where the dinosaur is napping and using nuclear weapons against it, hoping it will mutate into Godzilla again! A plan that works too well as radiation is more radioactive now then it was in the 1940s (?) and it makes an EVEN BIGGER, STRONGER Godzilla. Who proceeds to kill Ghidorah effortlessly and, because he is MORE GODZILLA, he also proceeds to wreck the country just as the Time Travellers lied about previously. But Emmy, the Really Dumb Future Lady has a really dumb plan; they'll travel to the future and use technology to revive Ghidorah as a cyborg to fight Godzilla. This plan works very poorly as well, but she manages to pilot Mecha Ghidorah over the ocean and dumps Godzilla into it using its grappling hooks. A plan which doesn't even offer the flimsy pretext of killing Godzilla, since he immediately gets right back up, dusts himself off and roars at the camera as the credits roll.

And that would have been enough, but I didn't mention the best part of the movie; the greatest character-find of 1992; Android M-11.

This guy makes every scene he's in. From his first appearance when he's wearing football pads over a polo-shirt, to every scene showing off his robotic speed and strength via unconvincing karate and pretending the ski, or the scene where he emerges from flames and tries very hard to tear off his burnt jacket like a badass, fails, and then just takes it off normally after struggling with it for a moment. M-11 is what elevates this movie from merely being "stupid, yet entertaining" and into being a transcendent piece of art.

Him and Mr. Shindo, the old man saved by Godzilla back in World War 2, who makes his first appearance in the film proclaiming that "Dinosaurs are sacred!" "Dinosaurs watch over us" and "If disaster were to ever befall us, the dinosaurs will return... and save us from tragedy". He's basically me, if I were an elderly Japanese man.

Special mention to Steven Spielbergs dad, who makes a cameo in the 1940s and delivers dialogue like "It's a dinosaur! A gigaaaantic dinosaur is attacking out booooys!", "Take that you... dinosaur!" and, my personal favorite "Gee, I guess that island needs s-scientists more than it needs more American Military People."

Every line in the script is a precious treasure.

I give this movie a 10/10 and may God have mercy on its soul
Old 08-25-2017, 10:50 AM
Video Monster

I also award it a 10 out of 10 for every reason stated by Octo. It routinely makes my top five G-movies lists.

In fact I loved this movie even before I ever saw it, because the 1990s Trendmasters Mecha-King Ghidorah action figure had a story blurb on the packaging explaining his origin, all of which was from a movie that hadn't yet been released in the US.

Octo didn't mention one of the most head-scratchy plot points, which is where at the end, Emmy, our plucky time traveler, explains to the camera (and M-11, I guess, who probably already knows) that she's the great-great grand daughter of the author who serves as the movie's other MC. This is baffling, because she is constantly thrusting her great-great grandfather into mortal peril, and we assume that if he dies, she will cease to exist. But then again, they erase Godzilla from the current timeline, and when they return, everyone still remembers him, so who knows! It's all dumb, all the time!

Anyway, here is my fanart of the world's greatest android.

Old 08-25-2017, 10:53 AM

I just can't imagine what other movie they could have been watching when they decided to put a time-travelling android in their own movie.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:00 PM
Mystery Contraption

Default BATS AREN'T BUGS!

I'm not sure I've ever seen a movie that managed to simultaniously be so heavy handed with its message and be so terribly confused about what that message is and how to best represent it as Godzilla & Mothra: Battle for the Earth. Which may be the most confusing movie I've seen in this franchise. It almost feels like an executive carrying a script for a Power Rangers episode ran into one carrying a Captain Planet screenplay and then fell into the Godzilla offices.

One day a meteor lands in the middle of the ocean, directly on top of where Godzilla was napping after his battle against Mecha Ghidorah, and, within this meteor is a giant cicada monster. Also, the force of the impact of the meteor winds up revealing an enormous egg on a small uninhabited island.

The Japanese government is barely interested in the massive meteor strike that threatens to destroy the planet, and decide to send An Indiana Jones Type, his Lawyer Ex-wife and Some Guy out to investigate the egg, and, after a series of poorly shot Indiana Jones-esque adventure. If those movies were filmed by a six-year-old in his back yard. And, in their exploration, they find a pair of Tiny Twins who dump a lot more exposition than usual into this movie;

And it is the sort of exposition that raises more questions then it answers.

they're Earths representatives to the Cosmos, and the guardians of Mothra (presently napping inside the giant egg) who is Earths Protector and, back in Atlantis-times there was a super scientist who built a weather controlling device and that upset the Earth so badly it immediately spawned an ANTI Mothra called Battra to destroy the planet, but it gave up after just sinking Atlantis and being killed by Mothra. But now, the severe enviromental damage caused by a meteor woke Battra back up so he can resume its evil deeds.

And, okay, let's back up a bit and look at this piece by piece.

The Earth created Battra in order to destroy itself. Battra is particularly upset with humans for causing environmental damage, and the thing that woke it up was the destruction caused by a meteor. Something which humanity is completely blameless for. Furthermore, it was the deforestation and stripmining operations that led to Mothras egg being uncovered. Also, despite Battra being spawned by the Earth, it very clearly hatched from the meteor like an egg.

So environmental damage winds up saving the day from a suicidal planet Earth.

Okay... so this is where we're starting and I guess you can understand where I'd be a bit confused.

Anyway, Battra (who, despite the name, is clearly a bug) wakes up and immediatel heads for the nearest urban center where it's less waging a genocidal war against the human race and more... bumbling around a miniture city. To be fair, it looks like it's a really difficult costume to move around in. Also, more than any other monster in the franchise, Battra looks like a Power Rangers monster.

This entire movie feels like a very long Power Rangers episode that had Godzilla standing in for the Mega Zord, if it comes to that.

Anyway, while MURDERPILLAR is wandering through the city, Godzilla finally shows up and attacks the Mothra Egg for no reason whatsoever. And That One Guys boss, who is apparently an Eco-Villain from Captain Planet just... just wants a big egg. He wants a big egg so badly it's nuts. But he doesn't get his wish as the egg hatches into LARVAL MOTHRA! Who then fights Godzilla. Then Battra shows up and also fights Godzilla! Unsurprisingly, however, ATOMIC DAD THE NUCLEAR DINOSAUR is rather more dangerous than two caterpillars and he winds up knocking Mothra out and punching Battra so hard a volcano is spontaneously created (WHAT?!?!). Ecovillain boss is upset to lose the giant egg that he wanted for no damn reason, but is even more pleased to get the Tiny Twins that he wants for reasons that are even less explained.

He even buys a little dollhouse for them to live inside, which is kind of patronizing and also weird.

Eventually Mothra recovers and, as usual, makes a beeline for the Tiny Twins and eventually rescues them despite the efforts of the Japanese Military, who finally manage to injure a giant monster, when it's the only monster they shouldn't fight, and then hops into a cocoon until the films climax.

And, at the climax, the volcano that Godzilla punched into existence erupts and releases him and also Battra, turned into a giant cicada and the three giant monsters converge. Battra and Mothra inexplicably have become friends now and, working together, they beat Godzilla by throwing him into the ocean (already proven to be the least effective means of killing Godzilla), but not before Godzilla bites Battras head clean off (everyone is very sad, despite the fact that Battra was born to scour the Earth of all life) and Mothra reveals that there was another meteor coming to Earth and Battra woke up to destroy it but he can't now so Mothra has to leave the Earth to fight the meteor instead leaving the planet defenseless now.

Smash cut to end credits.

Nothing about this movies plot made sense. Especially Battras face-turn near the end but, to its credit, probably the best Monster Scenes in the series up until now; except for Adult Mothra looking like a childrens toy, everything when a monster was on screen was well shot, costumes were impressive and the special effects were pretty visually impressive. Which is good as this movies fight scenes were about 90% laser-beam by volume.
Old 08-30-2017, 12:16 PM
Video Monster

Surprisingly I have little to say about this movie!

Some of that has to do with the fact that I haven't seen it in a longer time than most other G movies. Also, I kinda thing the general theme of the heisei films is "looks AWESOME, but says little." Godzilla versus King Ghidorah, which we've already experienced, I feel embraces this quality better than its kin. We'll see how we feel when we get to the end of the series, I guess.

Also, talking about this movie sparked another old memory. Back when I first played Pokemon, in 6th grade, I named most of my mons after Godzilla characters. Butterfree got to be Battra.

And here's my visual review

Old 09-04-2017, 09:35 AM
Mystery Contraption

Frankly, a lot of the Heisei Godzilla movies aren't great, memorably stupid, sure, but not something easy to recommend if you just want to see a nuclear dinosaur punch a monster.

Which is where Godzilla versus MechaGodzilla II comes in. This is a movie that dedicates more than half its run time to Godzilla Wrecking Stuff, and the rest of it to trying to figure out how to fight Godzilla. It's all killer, no filler.

Well, some filler. Mostly no filler.

The Japanese Military has created a new unit that's dedicated specifically to dealing with giant monsters (since they tend to show up a lot) and, even though they've proven to be incredibly bad at it so far, they realize that a bunch of their Anti-Godzilla weapons have done reasonably well against him on their own, so they mashed all the pieces of the Super X, Super X-2 and Mecha Ghidorah into one giant robotic superhero Mecha Godzilla.

Which Godzilla wrecks the minute it walks out of the garage.

But while they're repairing it, lots of other stuff happens; a team of geologists finds an egg on a volcanic island and, as soon as they approach it they get attacked by FELLOW NUCLEAR DINOSAUR RODAN (called Raydon, in the dub) who thinks the scientists are trying to rob its nest. Rodan, then gets attacked by Godzilla because (as its eventually revealed, its HIS egg! The mechanics of which aren't revealed). Then Godzilla beats him to death. Gs appearance in this fight is by blasting Rodan in the face from off camera, which is pretty great.

The scientists walk off with the newly hatched Baby Godzilla after it imprints on them and, in studying him they learn that Godzilla actually does have a weakpoint; his butt!

So, with Mecha G repaired, and given a new upgrade in the form of a backpack, the final battle is on!

Godzilla is attacking the city trying to rescue his son, Mecha-G is fully armed and oeprational trying to defend the city from Godzillas rampage and Rodan is resurrected by children singing a song to Babyzilla.

And then Rodan is killed yet again, by Mecha Gs backpack; his entire torso gets blasted out. It's weirdly graphic for a movie like this. And while Godzilla manages to beat regular Mecha G easily enough, he can't withstand the onslaught of a giant GUNASAURUS armed with a flying backpack, and he goes down under a relentless barrage of lasers-in-the-butt.

When all seems lost and Godzilla is about to die from being shot in the butt one time too many, Rodan inexplicably comes back to life just long enough to explode into confetti that restores Godzillas hinder and gives him a new, Movie-Ending super-move; SPIRAL BREATH! Which he uses to rip Mecha G apart, backpack or no. And he walks off into the ocean with Babyzilla in tow; while the pilots of Mecha Godzilla ruminate that Nature has, once again, pointed out the folly of man (they phrase it more awkwardly than Blue Oyster Cult ever did) and then suspect that after the age of man is over, the age of Dinosaurs will definitely follow it.

If there's any complaint I could level at the movie it's that I wasn't ever sure which monster I was supposed to be rooting for. It's Godzillas movie, and he was playing the part of a concerned parent trying to find their missing child, but Mecha G looks heroic and was trying to keep the country, and by extension, world, safe from giant nuclear dinosaurs. Also the non monster parts of the movie focused on the pilots, who were more sympathetic and likeable than the cast in most Kaiju films. Rodan dealt a lot of collateral damage, but always in self defense (and did not accomplish much), both Godzillas got theme songs that alternated between sounding heroic and menacing. In any case, it's easily my favorite of the Heisei era movies and probably in my top five overall, but it's a distant five, because the ones that are better are so much better.

And Mr. Dracula wasn't on IRC while I watched it, so he can't submit fanart of the film. Instead I offer this Google Image Search of "Godzilla Butt", which I feel was the films most enduring plot point;

Stirring.
Old 09-04-2017, 10:05 AM

They seriously call him Radon? "Radon" is his original Japanese name, shortened from Pteranodon. I've only ever seen GvMG in Japanese before, so this is the first I've heard of English-language media not using "Rodan."
Old 09-04-2017, 11:05 AM
Mystery Contraption

Yup. When he first appears the lead geologist calls him "Radon", like he already knows exactly what he is, too.

Dude doesn't get much respect in this movie.
Old 09-05-2017, 06:49 AM
Video Monster

Alas I was on the road when this watch went down.

And I wish I hadn't been because now I'll never be able to un-see that artwork.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:46 AM
Mystery Contraption

You knew the risks
Old 09-05-2017, 01:21 PM
King Of Space-Time

SURPRISE TWIST

Tags
atomic dad , kaiju , nuclear dinosaur , pacific rim , skreeeooonk , spoiler: godzilla wins , suitmation