The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > Talking about creating

Old 01-01-2017, 09:22 AM
More than two problems

Default Zaidyer's tabletop game

If you have Tabletop Simulator on Steam, I've built a game that you can play and it's available now on the Steam Workshop.

SUPER Consoles 'n Cartridges

It's a game about console wars, built for my Steam friends' enjoyment. And now you can play it yourself!
Part card game, part dice-rolling RPG, all improvization. The rules are simple, but the real challenge is how creative you can get!
Invent your own videogame console and pit it against your friends. Publish games, build peripherals, launch attack ads against your opponents, and weather angry reviews and hardware surprises in your quest to dominate the market. But the numbers aren't everything; impress your friends with what you come up with, and you just might win!

This game is in open beta. Some of the cards might still need to be tweaked, but the rules are fairly sound by now. Any constructive critique will help me iron out the bugs. We've had a few fun and hilarious sessions with early versions of the game and it's only getting better, so give it a try!
Old 01-01-2017, 10:57 AM
Space dad

Cool! I have TTS, I'll check it out!
Old 01-03-2017, 07:23 AM
Time for mandatory yoga

I don't know if I can get my friends to play this, but I can at least give you a subscription when I get home