The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about other things > The Pit of Civility

Old 04-13-2017, 08:01 PM
hold back the night

Default Someone explain me to Arthur Chu.

You don't have to make a special trip or anything, and if he's busy then totally don't worry about it. It's not a big deal at all. I'm just saying, if you happen to bump into him, and he's got a minute and you're kinda chatting or whatever, if you could just kind of give him a quick rundown on me, that would actually be super great. It doesn't have to be a whole big presentation, just whatever comes to mind. The highlights, you know? Just so he has kind of a grasp on the situation. Thanks, I'll owe you one.

EDIT: Actually if you could leave out the thing about the lacrosse team I would really appreciate that. You probably weren't going to mention it anyway and I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, just, you know, I don't like that to be the first thing people know about me. Lord knows I got enough of that in college

EDIT 2: Well, whatever, I trust your judgment. If he seems like he'd be cool with it, then it's probably fine. He seems like a pretty chill guy. You don't get to be king of Jeopardy without knowing how the world works, right? You know what I'm saying

EDIT 3: I mean don't like wedge it into the conversation or anything, you know? Don't be weird about it. I just mean if a moment comes up (while you're discussing me with Arthur Chu) where you think "the lacrosse team story would actually fit really well here" and it seems like he'd be receptive then green light, basically

EDIT 4: I've been thinking about this some more and I think I actually really want him to know the lacrosse team story. Maybe that seems weird but I think it would be kind of a relief to just know that he already knows about it. Does that make any sense? Well, I guess it doesn't have to. It just feels right. Yeah. Just go ahead and tell him the whole story. In fact don't even tell him anything else about me. Just: name, lacrosse team story, boom, done. Give him something to think about

EDIT 5: nm don't tell him anything, forget I even brought this up, this was a mistake
Old 04-13-2017, 11:32 PM
Lichotaur

You could just say
"a name I call myself"
Old 04-16-2017, 09:12 PM
All Things Voe

*busy updating my Vaeran fanfic*
Old 04-17-2017, 06:00 AM
Outraged!

Vaeran, buddy, I keep telling you that the time we drove through La Crosse on our way to Madison was not that great of a story. We saw that one cool looking dog, that's it.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:00 PM
Dr. Pee Wee Kissinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaeran View Post
Someone explain me to Arthur Chu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaeran View Post
He's just zis guy, you know?
Old 04-18-2017, 08:42 AM
hold back the night

That'll do.

Tags