The Return of Talking Time

Go Back   The Return of Talking Time > Talking about media > Talking about meatspace games

Old Yesterday, 07:44 AM
ePona: Horse Ride Sharing

Unless her role has her ignoring goodwill abilities, she can
Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
:O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitayre View Post
Can't the Shrine Maiden remove intrigue on the Shrine?
Ugh it's hard to keep all the rules in my head for every thing.
Old Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Yes, let's feast!

FYI - there's an ability summary in this post. You currently have goodwill on the Shrine Maiden and Informer.

At 3 Goodwill, the Shrine Maiden can remove Intrigue from the Shrine as long as she's there. At 5 Goodwill, once per loop, she can reveal the role of a co-located character (including herself).

At 5 Goodwill, the Informer will reveal one of the subplots.

Goodwill abilities don't consume Goodwill, so you might as well use them. Unless you tell me not to, I'll assume that you want to use multi-use abilities where there's no choice of target, since there's typically no downside to doing so.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muteKi View Post
Did I use mine yet? I'll use it if not.
Actually I'm a little concerned Mogri played forbid goodwill on the informer, in which case we'd be boned. Still think it's worth a shot?
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM

I'm also guessing that Mogri played a movement card on the shrine maiden to try to get her out of the shrine so we can't use her ability. In that case we'd want to either do something like move horizontal (if Mogri played a move horizontal or move vertical), or a forbid movement if you think he used the diagonal card so she stays in place. Hmm.
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM

Like I'm going to straight up say I'm convinced Mogri played a movement card on the shrine maiden (probably move diagonal to really fuck with us), intrigue +1 on the shrine, and forbid goodwill on the informer.
Old Yesterday, 10:10 AM
:O

Quote:
Like I'm going to straight up say I'm convinced Mogri played a movement card on the shrine maiden (probably move diagonal to really fuck with us), intrigue +1 on the shrine, and forbid goodwill on the informer.
I'm willing to take your word for it, what are the plays keeping in mind we might as well burn our big one per loop cards.
Old Yesterday, 10:46 AM
Faffing about

In my opinion, if you want to remove Intrigue from the Shrine, forbid move on the Shrine Maiden would be how I'd do it. Since Mogri targeted her I suspect he's moving her away, which means maybe he can't refuse her goodwill. (Or can but didn't want you guys to know he can.)

Just offering a route, what you guys do is up to you. I haven't been able to open the worksheet for this one so I don't know the whole story.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 AM
hi there

Quote:
I'm also guessing that Mogri played a movement card on the shrine maiden to try to get her out of the shrine so we can't use her ability. In that case we'd want to either do something like move horizontal (if Mogri played a move horizontal or move vertical), or a forbid movement if you think he used the diagonal card so she stays in place. Hmm.
So it sounds like a good plan for this round might be Forbid Move on SHRINE GIRL, Forbid Intrigue on SHRINE, and Goodwill+[1/2] on INFORM GIRL, maybe? I'm open to suggestions for that last one in particular, since Forbid Goodwill is particularly plausible.

(Remember we can't play multiple Forbid Intrigues or they'll all cancel out.)
Old Yesterday, 03:17 PM

Other use of card would be goodwill +2 on the nurse, which could be used to remove paranoia. There are a few ways panic and paranoia/intrigue limits could screw us over depending on plot.

Tags
anime , board games , don't play anime , let's play , murder , persona 6: groundhog day